onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exclusive - Perry Deakin Speaks

Advert

The plot thickens.....a dialogue has emerged, an interesting one at that. I replied:

"Is that the first communication to come out of the club in the lat 3 months?! Well done Perry! We finally get an insight. Pray tell! All we got since your appointment was lies and deceipt. If you did just as you were told then come out in the media and tell the truth, at least you might retain a little dignity and distance yourself from the other scum. I felt sorry for you previously Perry. I thought you came with a decent pedigree and professional ideas. Why you went along with the sham of everything else that happened god only knows. The fact that you led the club into administration cannot be avoided."

The reply is interesting:

"I'm doing just that and arranging to do some media!"

The plot thickens.....a dialogue has emerged, an interesting one at that. I replied:

"Is that the first communication to come out of the club in the lat 3 months?! Well done Perry! We finally get an insight. Pray tell! All we got since your appointment was lies and deceipt. If you did just as you were told then come out in the media and tell the truth, at least you might retain a little dignity and distance yourself from the other scum. I felt sorry for you previously Perry. I thought you came with a decent pedigree and professional ideas. Why you went along with the sham of everything else that happened god only knows. The fact that you led the club into administration cannot be avoided."

Cracking work.

Kiss and tell from Deakin then. If I was him and had been shafted I'd tell the media EVERYTHING!

Pc Thomas at Burslem nick is very interested in abusive txts to directors, perhaps you should forward perrys onto him, what's good for the good etc. Pc Thomas number us; 07891 943572

Yes surely it can't be one rule for one etc. Hope Perry gets sent down and he suffers for all this.

Hahaha and the cracks begin to show, this is going to turn into an unmitigated disaster with them, in the words of clint eastwood "a right CLUSTER****"...:D:D

"I'm just going to let everyone know the truth - no more, no less. Then at least they can make their minds up armed with the facts."

It's unfortunate that this statement wasn't made and acted upon 6 months ago, however, it will be interesting what he has to say. Personally I think Perry Deakin is the least culpable of the lot - he was naive to take the job in the first place and think it would work, he was stupid to go along with the wishes of the directors, however he did nothing to turn around opinions of the club's leadership.

"I'm just going to let everyone know the truth - no more, no less. Then at least they can make their minds up armed with the facts."

It's unfortunate that this statement wasn't made and acted upon 6 months ago, however, it will be interesting what he has to say. Personally I think Perry Deakin is the least culpable of the lot - he was naive to take the job in the first place and think it would work, he was stupid to go along with the wishes of the directors, however he did nothing to turn around opinions of the club's leadership.

Maybe he'll only get 12 months instead of 2 years if he starts singing again.

This is the start of each one of them trying to drop others in the **** to try and cover their own *****

Deakin was Chief Executive and assumed to be an intelligent and competent manager and businessman. Therefore, he is responsible for his actions because he should know what is ethically correct. legally correct, high and low risk and generally sensible management or not. Either an administrator or a receiver will be looking at his actions as a director and those of his 'colleagues'.

Folks, I would remind you all - we do not allow the disclosure of personal information in this forum. Unless that information is publically available (e.g. the Port Vale switchboard number, staff's publically available email addresses) it should NOT be displayed on OVF's public forum. It is against our rules and you agree to abide by them.

And please do not try and get around it with subtle references such as "are these numbers significant"

Thank you... now behave!

Archived