onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exclusive - Perry Deakin Speaks

Folks, I would remind you all - we do not allow the disclosure of personal information in this forum. Unless that information is publically available (e.g. the Port Vale switchboard number, staff's publically available email addresses) it should NOT be displayed on OVF's public forum. It is against our rules and you agree to abide by them.

And please do not try and get around it with subtle references such as "are these numbers significant"

Thank you... now behave!

Come on Rob, surely now the gloves are off? ;)

Advert

Folks, I would remind you all - we do not allow the disclosure of personal information in this forum. Unless that information is publically available (e.g. the Port Vale switchboard number, staff's publically available email addresses) it should NOT be displayed on OVF's public forum. It is against our rules and you agree to abide by them.

And please do not try and get around it with subtle references such as "are these numbers significant"

Thank you... now behave!

Can i put mine on please to ask for a sex buddy:ohmy::D:wub:

Come on Rob, surely now the gloves are off? ;)

No. Absolutely not!!!

While it is clear that the board deserve our utter contempt, that is still no excuse for threatening violence and/or disclosing their private information.

OVF, as a responsible website, has to be sensible and law-abiding with regards to not displaying threats of violence and disclosing personal information without permission.

I am very serious about this - to me, it is part of the responsibility of running a community website. After all, I do not want to have to give details of users who offend to the police and I certainly do not want to find myself in court accusing of knowingly inciting violence or similar via my website.

So, there is a zero tolerance of both those things on here.

It would help me and the admin if you had respect for our wishes, after all we do work hard to give you this website and to ensure it is administered correctly. So, I feel in return, you should obey our simple rules so that we, the website operators, are not placed in any legal danger.

I hope you'll all bear this in mind, but if others don't and disregard our rules, please do report them and we will remove them ASAP.

Rob

"I'm just going to let everyone know the truth - no more, no less. Then at least they can make their minds up armed with the facts."

It's unfortunate that this statement wasn't made and acted upon 6 months ago, however, it will be interesting what he has to say. Personally I think Perry Deakin is the least culpable of the lot - he was naive to take the job in the first place and think it would work, he was stupid to go along with the wishes of the directors, however he did nothing to turn around opinions of the club's leadership.

Let everyone know the truth indeed, he wouldn't know it if it punched him the face!

Suggesting a CEO who has run the company day to day for the last 12 months and has also been one of those very same Director's is less culpable than the others is like saying Ian Brady is less culpable than Myra Hindley. To me it makes no sense as they are all equally responsible.

No. Absolutely not!!!

While it is clear that the board deserve our utter contempt, that is still no excuse for threatening violence and/or disclosing their private information.

OVF, as a responsible website, has to be sensible and law-abiding with regards to not displaying threats of violence and disclosing personal information without permission.

I am very serious about this - to me, it is part of the responsibility of running a community website. After all, I do not want to have to give details of users who offend to the police and I certainly do not want to find myself in court accusing of knowingly inciting violence or similar via my website.

It would help me and the admin if you had respect for our wishes, after all we do work hard to give you this website and to ensure it is administered correctly. So, I feel in return, you should obey our simple rules so that we, the website operators, are not placed in any legal danger.

I hope you'll all bear this in mind, but if others don't and disregard our rules, please do report them and we will remove them ASAP.

Rob

I was joking Rob and would never condone anything illegal or threatening - my communications have not been either of these, just frustrated. Fully respect the job you do - if you didn't then this site wouldn't have the credibility and gravitas that it does.

No. Absolutely not!!!

Rob

You shouldn't have to keep saying this Rob - it's not clever folks - we shouldn't put this forum at risk

You shouldn't have to keep saying this Rob - it's not clever folks - we shouldn't put this forum at risk

I know Nottm Valiant's post wasn't altogther serious, but nevertheless I wanted to be very clear.

Boslemite is totally correct.

There's a very simple situation here folks.

The board members will be losing a lot of money. Do you think it's a good idea to even give them the chance to claw it back by taking damages off OVF users and/or OVF for "threats of physical violence" libel and the like - let's not give them the chance to do that after what they have done to OUR club.

If you're angry with the board, DO NOT give them a chance to get their money back. Play by the rules.

Finally, please have some respect for my views as website operator and therefore a person who has to answer the questions if the police come knocking on OVF Towers (that's after the butler has opened the door to them, of course...)

If he takes down Bratt then so be it. But he will never be able to convince people that as CEO and director, at he isn't as culpable as everyone else. He started his tenure by patronising fans concerned about the clubs future, and then followed up by lie after lie. Bring Bratt down with you perry, but you'll be dragging him down with you as opposed to using him to keep you afloat. ****!

I know Nottm Valiant's post wasn't altogther serious, but nevertheless I wanted to be very clear.

Boslemite is totally correct.

There's a very simple situation here folks.

The board members will be losing a lot of money. Do you think it's a good idea to even give them the chance to claw it back by taking damages off OVF users and/or OVF for "threats of physical violence" libel and the like - let's not give them the chance to do that after what they have done to OUR club.

If you're angry with the board, DO NOT give them a chance to get their money back. Play by the rules.

Finally, please have some respect for my views as website operator and therefore a person who has to answer the questions if the police come knocking on OVF Towers (that's after the butler has opened the door to them, of course...)

Now we know where the £277k has gone.....:shutup::D

If that is genuine and not another imaginery text in the Richard vein, I'd be inclined to pass it on to the gentlemen of the press, NV.

Id be tempted to pass it on to the police/phone company.Play them at their own game.He has had ample chance to come clean and speak out about what is /was happening.He is supposedly experienced in that type of work.So he should know what is right and what is wrong.

Cracking work.

Kiss and tell from Deakin then. If I was him and had been shafted I'd tell the media EVERYTHING!

Why has he left it so long?

Is he now worried about being caught out,having to pay up for his shares(if they are still unpaid)?

"I'm just going to let everyone know the truth - no more, no less. Then at least they can make their minds up armed with the facts."

It's unfortunate that this statement wasn't made and acted upon 6 months ago, however, it will be interesting what he has to say. Personally I think Perry Deakin is the least culpable of the lot - he was naive to take the job in the first place and think it would work, he was stupid to go along with the wishes of the directors, however he did nothing to turn around opinions of the club's leadership.

He should have known better.Was he forced at gun point,no i doubt it very much.

Archived