onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exclusive - Perry Deakin Speaks

I,ve had a reply from my "nice text" and its along the lines of Nottingham Valiant he says-:

"John, I am arranging to do some media over the next few days,I'm just going to let everyone know the truth (LOL)...no more, no less, then at least they can make their own minds up armed with the facts!!" regards Perry

Well I shall look forward to the "truth" then!!!

Should be interesting to read/hear just what he has to say.

So which media outlet will it be.Sentinel,RS,Timbuktu time's,Cyber Chronicle's,Dandy,Fictional Time's.Daily BS.

Advert

It's odd how the human mind works in the lesser lights amongst us isn't it?

You'd think rather than worrying about text messages he would have more pressing things to be concerned about.

Like finding £100k to satisfy his nil paid shares. Or his prospects in the job market given the mark on his CV that is about to be made.

As I say, the mind works in funny ways.

It's odd how the human mind works in the lesser lights amongst us isn't it?

You'd think rather than worrying about text messages he would have more pressing things to be concerned about.

Like finding £100k to satisfy his nil paid shares. Or his prospects in the job market given the mark on his CV that is about to be made.

As I say, the mind works in funny ways.

Its more to do with worry and panic.

heres my dialogue with perry

ME: thanks for killing my club perry, hope you and your friends rot in prison for it

ME: Notice you didnt respond. i take the silence to mean you are guilty. You will get whats coming to you lemon top

PD: **** off you thick ****!! If you even had the first idea of the facts you would realise how stupid you are

ME: Everyone is stupid bar you and your mates who raped our club right? Less of the abuse as well please Perry

PD :Stop hiding behind anonymous texts then you spineless berk

ME: I am a Port Vale ST holder (gave him my name and postcode) Where are the answers? And cut out the abuse Perry

PD: Dont abuse me then!

ME: What are the facts I do not know? I thought PVFC was supposed to be open with its fans?

ME: Didn't think you would respond to that one, who is spineless now?

PD: Read the papers next week

ME: Im asking now as a concerned fan. Next week could be too late for my club

PD: Why on earth would i tell you before anyone else - seriously, are you that stupid?

ME: I have given money to that club my whole life. Im not stupid thank you I have not constantly failed in business unlike you and your fraudulent friends

PD: Ive never failed at anything actually - and if you were even close to a genuine understanding you'd know that!! I inherited a club that was in a terrible state and Im proud that we kept it going as long as we did - when fan groups are actually campaigning to prevent money coming into the club and investors pull out at the last minute you have no chance - simple as that!

ME: If the club was in such a bad state why did you give Miller 100k a year?

PD: It was part of the conditions of BSI's investment - when that collapsed and he didn't replace it with other investment we removed him!!

ME: Sounds like a lie but......Why didn't you put us into admin before he resigned?

PD: Because we were still able to trade to that point

ME: What changed in that short space of time?

PD: Investment which we negotiated fell down at the very last minute when one of the 2 investors got cold feet and pulled out - we were left high and dry with no options

Not sure what to make of that??

Ha, I love that he blames the protests.

Remember when he said season ticket sales were going really well (and even had a little spreadsheet as 'evidence' that they were going so well).

Also, do you remember when we had the march with loads of people on it, organised by Old Sage? Perry said words to the effect of "we didn't attend the game, as we expecting a big protest, but it didn't happen".

So he was either lying then, or now. Either way, any board member who lies to and attempts to ridicule the club's fans is no good for the club. Bye bye Perry!

He is a worried man.

He calls everyone stupid but fails to accept his own downfall.

Hes gone now, long gone but his and Millers legacy will live.

They ridiculed fans when they were here and took the ****.

Bratt set him on though and for me, ultimately, the buck stops with him.

I will NEVER forget what Bill Bratt has done to this club and would suggest he stays as far away from Vale park as possible.

Archived