onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ex Players Messages of support

knypersley valiant

Mark Bright can **** right off.

I still have his PM on twitter from 12 months ago when he siad he couldnt comment on Mo Chaudry because his legal people watch everything but hes heard things about him at Palace.

Be careful what you wish for he said.

****ing idiot.

I wished for better than we got today.

He's been an absolute **** about it all until very recently. He doesn't give a **** about what's best for vale.

Advert

That's nice to read. Big Sam was a cracking player for us.

Him smashing man-mountain Danny ****tu into the stand at QPR in the first five minutes was a fond memory.

Top 5 Vale memory for me... he flew straight nito the wheelchair enclosure as i remember. Gold

Mark Bright can **** right off.

I still have his PM on twitter from 12 months ago when he siad he couldnt comment on Mo Chaudry because his legal people watch everything but hes heard things about him at Palace.

Be careful what you wish for he said.

****ing idiot.

I wished for better than we got today.

Maybe they do and maybe he had. You can't slate the bloke for what he'd heart whilst being on the outside of all things vale.

Some nice comments there from some of our ex players, especially those from Sam Collins. There are some more comments today in the sentinel aswell including those of Foyley.

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Port-Vale-Bright-disgusted-Valiants-plight/story-15363369-detail/story.html

It's times like these when everybody needs to pull together and sort out the mess that those in the boardroom have created:( Only wish the FA/Football league/Police could make them that caused this mess pay for what they have put us all through not just now and in the next few weeks but for the past few years!)

If everybody pulls together we will get through this one way or another!

And Ian Taylor has. Legend Ian Taylor

Yes i hope Ian realises why the fans asked him not to attend Tommys a while back as he was being used to promote these scumbags....Someone should remind him the fans were right......:yes:

Archived