onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Are you happy?

Roy_Of_The_Rovers

I was going to comment Roy, but apparantly your opinion is not valid and you should be deleted. It's a shame, because if that is how you feel then people should make the effort to engage and persuade you that it it is the boards fault. Instead you just get this reaction, and then they wonder why people just walk past the protests to go home rather than stand with them...

Lessons learned by the vocal few since the last AGM? Zero

I hope the SC distance themselves from such behaviour and lead us to a brighter future in a measured and balanced way, with class and dignity.

If he hadn't come out with such ******** maybe people would be more inclined to offer him the time of day.

Advert

I was going to comment Roy, but apparantly your opinion is not valid and you should be deleted. It's a shame, because if that is how you feel then people should make the effort to engage and persuade you that it it is the boards fault. Instead you just get this reaction, and then they wonder why people just walk past the protests to go home rather than stand with them...

Lessons learned by the vocal few since the last AGM? Zero

I hope the SC distance themselves from such behaviour and lead us to a brighter future in a measured and balanced way, with class and dignity.

If he gave a logical and reasoned argument to back up his opinion then I would debate it with him. And if what he had said was reversed, we would have marky g on here telling us we were bullies.

But i thought YOU were the real fans, how are YOU going to sort it?

Well - we could force an EGM, propose alternative Board members, who in our view could seek meaningful investment in the club. This new board could act responsibly and communicate effectively with it's customers (supporters). In fact everything the current board are incapable of doing.

And your plan is??????

If he hadn't come out with such ******** maybe people would be more inclined to offer him the time of day.

But that's subjective to opinion. I grant you it's difficult to understand such a viewpoint, but rest assured, there are lots of Roys dotted around the stadium. Do we just delete them all?

Well - we could force an EGM, propose alternative Board members, who in our view could seek meaningful investment in the club. This new board could act responsibly and communicate effectively with it's customers (supporters). In fact everything the current board are incapable of doing.

And your plan is??????

Sorry Conrad - pressed the wrong button. This should have gone to the idiot who started this thread. Apologies

If he gave a logical and reasoned argument to back up his opinion then I would debate it with him. And if what he had said was reversed, we would have marky g on here telling us we were bullies.

That's not quite right though is it. Well MarkieG maybe but, I have seen some outrageous claims made in favour of the anti-board groups in recent days that have gone completely unchallenged and accepted without question as ok...

Why not just make your argument in a constructive way which does not end by calling the poster thick or drunk or other things and leave it at that. This bit is not aimed at you personally, more a general observation...

Archived