onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Things Looking Up????

banbell

On the pitch I heard it was a very good performance on Saturday, players responded well to a couple on the training pitch with Grew and the Horse, league position still looks healthy although a win tomorrow night is a MUST imo – can't wait for the game. ======

Off the pitch it seems like Vale will have a new CEO, fresh idea's and if the rumours are to be believed he/she is from a Marketing Background so I would imagine some new revenue streams will be explored, could well result in some decent funds being given to a new manager for next season.

All in all it's a good time to be a Vale fan in this new post-Gannon era ======

Advert

On the pitch I heard it was a very good performance on Saturday, players responded well to a couple on the training pitch with Grew and the Horse, league position still looks healthy although a win tomorrow night is a MUST imo – can't wait for the game. ======

Off the pitch it seems like Vale will have a new CEO, fresh idea's and if the rumours are to be believed he/she is from a Marketing Background so I would imagine some new revenue streams will be explored, could well result in some decent funds being given to a new manager for next season.

All in all it's a good time to be a Vale fan in this new post-Gannon era ======

are you still up for the education lesson ?

Yes mate, you around tommorow ??? ======

You buying me a pint as well arent you ??? ===

I have no issue buying a pint.

Bircheshead Whites off here offered to meet up on my behalf as I have issues getting around at the moment, send me a message and I will give you his mobile number so you can arrange.

However having seen and spoken to the number of fans not buying ST next year, Id say things are looking down, down a big black hole

Banbell, are you for real?! Despite having a 'better' season on the pitch, i have NEVER felt more despondent being a port vale fan, ever. Decent funds for the new manager??! Get real. The only way that will happen is if the board do the needful and do one.

Outside the playoffs with Chesterfield coming up and at least three teams threatening to overtake us. Let's see where we are after the Lincoln game.

Ye or little faith. ;)

If the players play like I heard they did on Saturday I'm pretty sure the points will start accumulating. As I said, appears they've responded well to the current management team, and they played with a bit of width on Saturday didn't they which was certainly lacking last week.

Things can't really have looked much worse than they did after Accrington, so I suppose you are right in a way. Then again, we haven't got a manager, can't score a goal, no CEO, no real hope of selling a decent number of STs for next season. Still a long way to go before they start looking up again.

Archived