onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

v Lincoln: make or break?; other pre game stuff; the game itself

ollyandpatch

Advert

tomorrow is must win as we will probably lose to chesterfield and then after that we cant afford to lose many points out of a remaining 6 games i will take play offs at this stage in the season as i dont think we are strong enough to get automatic promotion anything less is not good enough.

I'll be surprised if we don't win by more than 3 goals tommorow, the way we played against Bury, we should be flying high in the league within 4-5 games.

I would be!

Lincoln are completely different to Bury in that they'll come simply to put 10 men behind the ball and try to grind out a result, and Vale usually always struggle against these side.

It could be a long evening if we don't score an early goal that makes them think about attacking a little more.

The more I think about it the more I realise just how big of a game tomorrows game really is in terms of us capitaslising on the game in hand we have over a few (not all) the teams above us.

Its time the players show there true colours for the club and the fans really get behind the team from the start. Win tomorrow and the Chesterfield game on Saturday becomes massive & in my opinion BY FAR the biggest game of the season.

On paper Port Vale V's Lincoln City doesnt look like the most attractive of games; however it could make or break our season quite easily!

Lets keep the faith in our promotion push & show the players that we arent giving up and that we are 110% behind them, regardless of whats going on off the pitch.

IF/WHEN we win tomorrow I really hope we sell-out at Chesterfield & make it a day to remember like the good old days! Iv already purchase my 8 tickets (not all for me of course! I 'onna that big! If i was id be a Sjoke fan)!!

UP THE VALE!

True, we're 13/8 ''To make the playoffs'' tonight and as long as 6/1 ''For promotion'', BOTH those will come in sharply with a win tomorrow & jumping 3 or 4 places up the table. Also Torquay face a possible points deduction for fielding a illegible player this season, made worse in that I think they were allready under a warning for doing so previously!....

True, we're 13/8 ''To make the playoffs'' tonight and as long as 6/1 ''For promotion'', BOTH those will come in sharply with a win tomorrow & jumping 3 or 4 places up the table. Also Torquay face a possible points deduction for fielding a illegible player this season, made worse in that I think they were allready under a warning for doing so previously!....

Time to wack some brass on the Vale then!

Archived