onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Council Meeting Thursday Agenda!!

carpetman123

I think it's a perfectly reasonable question to be asked, as a Port Vale supporter and Stoke-on-Trent Council tax payer.

Had the shoe been on the other foot, i.e. Stoke City FC, people on here would be clambering for an enquiry.

Yes, reasonable question to ask but think it through and one possible senario is a senario that a Vale fan just wouldn't want.

Advert

Yes, reasonable question to ask but think it through and one possible senario is a senario that a Vale fan just wouldn't want.

Just because the outcome may be one that doesn't suit, it doesn't mean that the question shouldn't be asked.

As I said previously, if this involved SCFC, people would be, quite rightly, on Joan Walley's (for all the use she is) back to be asking questions.

Just because the outcome may be one that doesn't suit, it doesn't mean that the question shouldn't be asked.

As I said previously, if this involved SCFC, people would be, quite rightly, on Joan Walley's (for all the use she is) back to be asking questions.

As a Vale fan I would not wish to table or ask such questions but as I said reasonable for a neutral to ask. If SCFC had a similar loan then I doubt their fans would be asking similar questions.

Be careful what you ask (or question) for as what you get may be different from what you wanted.

Tell Mike Barnes, Dresden to FO and mind his own business, he's either a Stoke fan or a closet Stoke fan.

If the council hadn't have loaned the money to Vale they'd probably have invested it in Iceland and lost it, they owe us....lol.

He's a t*ss**, former Labour Leader (God help us) and member for Hartshill. Just another below average intelligence person who becomes a councillor to serve his own purpose. One of many!

what are the council doing regarding the breaches of the contract

Harlequin loan, Re-mortgage on the ground and loan, nNot submitting accounts to the council

What next will the club be allowed to get away with?

Do the council see it as an advantage allowing the club to get into more and more debt because they know the council will do nothing?

what are the council doing regarding the breaches of the contract

Harlequin loan, Re-mortgage on the ground and loan, nNot submitting accounts to the council

What next will the club be allowed to get away with?

Do the council see it as an advantage allowing the club to get into more and more debt because they know the council will do nothing?

So what would you suggest?

The council meeting is online and the response to the Vale question is online

Useless, only the same figures as on the potteye website. The supplementary question was useless and that was

Port Vale enjoyed an 18month repayment break. When has the full amount of the loan got to be repaid, on the original date or has that been extended by 18 months and the answer was the original date

The answers given to the original question 8 is here

http://www.moderngov.stoke.gov.uk/mgConvert2PDF.aspx?ID=32404

Archived