onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fan Attendance for Vale v Wimbledon

ArtyTheValiant

Will you be attending the Vale v Wimbledon Game?  

357 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending the Vale v Wimbledon Game?

• Yes, i will be attending and going inside the ground
    • Yes, i will be attending but i will not be going inside the ground
    • No, i will not be attending (You can stick it where the sun don't shine)

Advert

I can only vote once on the poll but there will be four of us NOT going on Saturday.

We've all had enough and are extremely close to walking away from the club forever and going to watch another team. :(

Newcastle Town for me next season unless.....

Playing Golf tomorrow and i'm a seasonticket holder, if things don't go my way tomorrow i have only myself to blame===.

I'm sick to the back teeth of the board, the atomsphere at Vale Park is awfull at the moment. Plus if i did see 1 of the 2 who were smiling like cheshire cats atMacc. i'd probably stick 1 on them. Parasites GET AS FAR AWAY FROM OUR CLUB NOW!!!!!!!!

I have no interest whatsoever in boycotting any Vale game. I don't see why I should give up my Saturday's watching the team I love due to those parasites running the Club. I'm totally in favour of change, pro-Mo and to rid us of these evils crooks, but no way am I giving them the satisfaction of giving up following the team that I've had in my blood since the day I was born.

I bought a Season Ticket cheaply, as I wasn't paying full whack, and coupled with the fact I knew these leeches would still be here in 2012. I intend to attend every game, as normal, however, I may have to miss my first Port Vale home game since my first ever one, due to a potential new job possibly requiring me to work Saturday's, so I'll take all the football I can whilst it's there for the taking.

Miller, Deakin, Lloyd and Oliver - you're loathed beyond comprehension, and your time is up. Tick tock.

Sorry and not knocking the people who choose to enter vp, but you are giving these scumbags what they want, the more people that stay away the better and will not line their pockets, season ticket holder or not, surely by missing a few home matches is not going to kill you, this board is killing this great club and you are helping them by attending. ===g

Sorry and not knocking the people who choose to enter vp, but you are giving these scumbags what they want, the more people that stay away the better and will not line their pockets, season ticket holder or not, surely by missing a few home matches is not going to kill you, this board is killing this great club and you are helping them by attending. ===g

I have a ST and will not spend any money in the ground tommorow. How is this helping the board?

I'm a season ticket holder and have attended all games home and away this season with the exception of three.

I haven't spent a penny at the club aside from purchasing my season ticket so fail to see how I am helping them in anyway shape or form... please advise??? :D

Aside from spending a hell of a lot on travelling to games (that includes home games given my geographical location) I will not see my hard earned £250 season ticket go to waste and one thing I do agree with Tom Pope on is that we need to support the players ;)

Archived