onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fan Attendance for Vale v Wimbledon

ArtyTheValiant

Will you be attending the Vale v Wimbledon Game?  

357 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending the Vale v Wimbledon Game?

• Yes, i will be attending and going inside the ground
    • Yes, i will be attending but i will not be going inside the ground
    • No, i will not be attending (You can stick it where the sun don't shine)

Season ticket since October so i`ll be there till the end of season,then no more till Mo comes in!!

But will protest.

Season ticket since October.Was ripped off with it.Will be going protest,pub,protest.If any of this scum are still at the club for start of next season then there is ZERO chance of me buying another season ticket.

Advert

Sorry and not knocking the people who choose to enter vp, but you are giving these scumbags what they want, the more people that stay away the better and will not line their pockets, season ticket holder or not, surely by missing a few home matches is not going to kill you, this board is killing this great club and you are helping them by attending. ===g

Totally agree, but some people are so set in their ways as is a pal of mine,i will go and protest if i can but NO vp entry not a chance, i hate not going after having season tic for 20 years.

Because over 4500 fans in the ground most games, if you were on the board would you think anything was wrong or be worried, and the amount of people who say they don't buy anything inside are liars

Watch who you are calling LIARS mouth almighty.

You have crossed a line there and owe honest people who you have tarred with that brush like me and others besides an apology. Very poor comment which you should be ashamed of throwing around so wildly without fact.

Well said Fred, he's a very silly boy throwing daft comments around like that without any foundation.

He's more than welcome to come and ask my chums for example just how much I've spent at the ground this season and then apologise if he has the balls (doubt it!)

boy, who are you calling boy, and do i have the balls, oh i have the balls to meet you anytime mouthpiece

boy, who are you calling boy, and do i have the balls, oh i have the balls to meet you anytime mouthpiece

It's comments like this that make me wonder what goes through people's heads sometimes.

We're all Vale fans, with differing opinions, no need for the hostility guys. Chill out a bit.

Archived