onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fan Attendance for Vale v Wimbledon

ArtyTheValiant

Will you be attending the Vale v Wimbledon Game?  

357 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending the Vale v Wimbledon Game?

• Yes, i will be attending and going inside the ground
    • Yes, i will be attending but i will not be going inside the ground
    • No, i will not be attending (You can stick it where the sun don't shine)

Advert

I have a ST and will not spend any money in the ground tommorow. How is this helping the board?

Because over 4500 fans in the ground most games, if you were on the board would you think anything was wrong or be worried, and the amount of people who say they don't buy anything inside are liars

Sorry and not knocking the people who choose to enter vp, but you are giving these scumbags what they want, the more people that stay away the better and will not line their pockets, season ticket holder or not, surely by missing a few home matches is not going to kill you, this board is killing this great club and you are helping them by attending. ===g

I appreciate your concerns, however, I know quite a few people who have stayed away from Port Vale games in recent years, due to many different factors, both on and off the field, and have stuck by their original decision. But, and this happens to a lot of people, once you've been away from something you used to love, for so long, you can let it drain out of your system, and ultimately, you find yourself not missing it anymore, and could simply do without it. I'm afraid if we have a mass boycott, and people continually miss games, and stay away, that quite a number of them could be stuck in this predicament and we'd lose a lot of fans.

I know a lot will return once these lot are gone, but it's not a given, and some may choose to stay away, for both financial reasons and the fact they no longer have a desire to be there. Sad, but true. Personally, I'll never stay away, but that's my prerogative.

Im only going in because it dont cost me a penny and the club dont benefit financially which is fantastic....

Then again depends how I feel tomorrow can I face another 400 mile round trip to watch gash.....:unsure:

===

Remind us again how far do you travel?? :D

Another freebie, are you sure you aren't a past or present Vale Director! :unsure:

I feel disgusted that I renewed my ST on the back of Dave Felsteads SC comments, mind you even though I knew it was dodgy (no £8m deal), I didn't think even we could steep this low as to hire these crooks.

I am going tomorrow, will be around the demo also, will not spend another penny EVER again let alone in the ground unless these scum go.

I think tomorrow may be my last game, I think the 'Rot' is setting in amongst most (not all) the players as it did last season, they will use all the upheaval as an excuse as they did the Micky/ Gannon fiasco last year.

How Grewy can even face those players after literally saying they were not fit to represent PVFC after the Barnet game last season is on a par with how the board disrespect us.

Lose tomorrow and the clouds of doom will descend over Vale Park big-time, so beware.

Won't be going, absolutely no chance. Won't give Miller, Deakin and co the pleasure of seeing my £20 entry fee!

Might go the odd away game (maybe Shrewsbury away), but like many others on here V2001 and their cronies have knocked the stuffing out of my desire to return to Vale Park!:(

May travel a couple of miles down the road on my free Saturdays and go and see Kidsgrove Athletic play perhaps as the alternative in the short-term?

Archived