onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exodus Racism Row on SSN

AlienTitWrench

Some people really need to pull their heads from out the sand! This is NOT an isolated incident, whether it's 1 man, or 1000, it simply CANNOT be tolerated! It would be a shock if it was a rare occurance, however this is not the case. It needs stamping out, and action needs taken.

I've heard racist abuse on more than one occassion at a Vale match in a the last couple of years.

Is this really the 21st century or have I stepped into a time warp on here recently?

Advert

Remember the West Ham v Millwall match in 2009? Both West Ham's England striker Carlton Cole and Millwall's Jason Price claimed they had been racially abused. An FA spokesman said: "It's already in the FA's power to deduct points. However, this would only ever happen for discrimination for very serious chants involving a large number of fans and where it is persistent."

The racist charges against the clubs were dropped. I don't think that this one-off taunt at Accrington comes into the bracket of "very serious chants involving a large number of fans and where it is persistent". The club is active in the Kick it Out campaign and can't be responsible for the odd individual at an away ground, who may not even be a Vale fan.

Genuine question here,

I was up Festival Park last night (Orange Wednesday's 2 for 1....) When I was walking out with my Mrs, there was a group of lads standing by the door and I heard one say to another, "What'sup ma n*****". If I'd said that to them, I'd of probally got stabbed.... why?

Because they are in the right, because guilt-ridden white liberals say so. You'll see a couple of their posts in this thread. What they don't tell you is that slavery has been going on since before biblical times. The great ancient civilisations of central Asia raiding Africa for free labour. Read about it in the Bible - not a white guy in sight.

In the 17th century, whole villages in Devon were raided and their men taken by Barbary pirates from North Africa. It was called the white slave trade. Trouble is, you won't get taught that by our liberal education system.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/empire_seapower/white_slaves_01.shtml

Slavery is down to power and money. One group of people exercising their power over others. Nothing to do with race. Look around you. There will be houses in Cobridge housing slave labour trafficked in from all over the world. They might have cooked your takeaway at the weekend.

Blame that on Port Vale.

Sounds to me as if you know who it was? But with the attitude you display I highly doubt if you do know the culprit, you would identify him, which is saddening as until those individuals are identified, Port Vale as a whole will be classed as racist, yes its not right, but until they are singled out thats what the general public will assume.

I have no idea who it was. If i did,i would have said something at the time. He is playing the race card to get himself out of the [email protected] obvious its untrue.

Some people really need to pull their heads from out the sand! This is NOT an isolated incident, whether it's 1 man, or 1000, it simply CANNOT be tolerated! It would be a shock if it was a rare occurance, however this is not the case. It needs stamping out, and action needs taken.

I've heard racist abuse on more than one occassion at a Vale match in a the last couple of years.

Is this really the 21st century or have I stepped into a time warp on here recently?

Did you report it? Did you ever take the culprits to hand?Or did you leave your head in the sand?

Because they are in the right, because guilt-ridden white liberals say so. You'll see a couple of their posts in this thread. What they don't tell you is that slavery has been going on since before biblical times. The great ancient civilisations of central Asia raiding Africa for free labour. Read about it in the Bible - not a white guy in sight.

In the 17th century, whole villages in Devon were raided and their men taken by Barbary pirates from North Africa. It was called the white slave trade. Trouble is, you won't get taught that by our liberal education system.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/empire_seapower/white_slaves_01.shtml

Slavery is down to power and money. One group of people exercising their power over others. Nothing to do with race. Look around you. There will be houses in Cobridge housing slave labour trafficked in from all over the world. They might have cooked your takeaway at the weekend.

Blame that on Port Vale.

A man in the know..good post.

On the other hand,racisim towards white people from black people is perfectly okay because of this. If i were to wear a t-shirt with "It's a white thing" logo on the front,that,in there eyes,would make me a racist.

I am not a racist,and it is extremly rare i hear racist chanting at vale,last sat included. These people unfortunatly know how to play the race card down to a tee.

Exodus would have been in a whole lot of bother if he hadnt played the race card,now he is the victim...think about it.

So what if he's playing the race card?

There was racist abuse aimed in his direction. FACT.

Last time I checked that wasn't a legal thing to do.

And we have accounts from one or two of our fans seeing a bald man shout something racist at him before it happened. (edit - just seen jacko's post saying the same).

Why are people defending it?

Whether or not the person who said it is racist is another matter, and whether or not Exodus heard something before confronting the fans is also another matter, which we'll probably never know.

All we know is there was AT LEAST ONE racist comment shouted at him. And that's all that matters.

Agree, and what's worse, the FA will only need evidence of one comment to take action against us. Under Article 58 of its disciplinary code, Fifa already allows national football associations to deduct points for racist abuse. The FA has never deducted points yet for this sort of offence but there's always a first time. That's the risk these morons are taking with our promotion prospects. They need throwing out for good before any more damage is done. Disgrace.

white people are always go on about the race card! if you had been called a name that is traditionally used as a derogatory towards people of african descent, wouldnt you report it? i know i would! my grandad was continually called n***** when he first came to england, although he never reported it as he just wanted to make friends. and it makes me sick that a minority of people havent changed since the 60's!

Any manager worth his salt would have taken Exodus off at half time last week and if not at half time very early in the second half and this wouldn't have even raised it's ugly head. Two reasons for this;

1. To save him from the over the top abuse he was getting that refferred to his footballing skills and,

2. To replace him with a more adequate player in the position he was playing.

The only problem there is we had gannon as manager who is now a proven pr***

Archived