onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exodus Racism Row on SSN

AlienTitWrench

Nice to see your accusing someone else this time. Sounds like you know exactly who said what but your trying to divert attention onto others!

I would love to know who said it then I would be able to support Exodus in his claims just like Robbie_Earles_Perm, believe me.

Advert

I would love to know who said it then I would be able to support Exodus in his claims just like Robbie_Earles_Perm, believe me.

If you did know who it was but they denied it wouldnt it just be one persons word against another? Unless they were filmed shouting the abuse I can't see anybody getting into trouble for their actions. I'm not sure what result exodus wants out of this. I can't see any individual or individuals being found guilty sadly.

i am sure we are not the only club where this happened, it was only because exodus reacted that it has been bought to light. As for the so called Moore incident i was at the game and he was not racially abused whatsoever, just typical football banter

Well I was at the Burton game and can confirm he definitely WAS racially abused.

If you did know who it was but they denied it wouldnt it just be one persons word against another? Unless they were filmed shouting the abuse I can't see anybody getting into trouble for their actions. I'm not sure what result exodus wants out of this. I can't see any individual or individuals being found guilty sadly.

Unfortunately you are correct, I feel Exodus had to come out and highlight the racial abuse, and I do agree it happened as I heard some before half time, otherwise he will have been vindicated for his reaction. Obviously if he heard it and someone asked him afterwards why he did what he did, he's going to say 'well i heard....' He, himself may not have wanted to contact the press, football agents and the like these days will do anything for their clients exposure (whether its down to actual footballing ability or not) we don't know the back story. Plus, the media are known for 'twisting' words or 'omitting' certain parts, that interview could have been 10 pages long but we are only shown a small snippet, and usually the juiciest parts to draw readers in. All I know is, it's happened, if we can find the culprit/s, brilliant, if not, we all need to be more vigilant at future games and show the minority it will not be tolerated.

Personally hope this person gets banned for life...as very hypycritcal..considering we got griff and justin richards...as well as disgusting caveman behavour.

BUT...my point here is...i wish exodus or whoever would state that it was just a single voice he heard,as for the outside world it sounds like the whole vale following were chanting racist comments together...which is far from the truth.

Hate for us all be classed as racist scum....but this is how its turning out.

Archived