onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exodus Racism Row on SSN

AlienTitWrench

The law states you are innocent until proven guilty. If person(s) are found gulity of racial abuse, the punishment will be severe and rightly so.

However until then, we can't be certain that Geohaghan was racially abused despite his allegations about what he was called. Yes he was verbally abused by our supporters and he should not have had to suffer that but as stated our fans and the club are innocent on any racial abuse charges until it is proven.

Advert

Has anyone thought of it like I have. Geohagan threw a 'strop' because of the abuse(non racial). What would have happened if the officials at the game had reported him (which they may have). A big fine , charged with bringing game in disrepute?.

Whats the easy option?. bearing in mind his colour. Scream racist abuse. Please dont get me wrong our players should never get abused but I have listened to the filmed evidence and didn't hear any racist comments but I will bow to those that said they heard one voice making these horrible comments.

If though I have listened and couldn't hear much apart from 'we want Gannon out!!' Geohagan must have good ears amidst all the other chanting.

Ive got grave doubts. Many though saw him expose his rear guard after the half time break and may I say what a fine bottom he has in fact better looking than his fissoge!

The odd minority? The evidence suggests it was one person.

This really is going ott now!!:unsure:

would you like it if it was you recieving the abuse?

what i want to know is why didnt them stewards keep the fan/fans in custody, the ones that were being abusive.

there is no place in the game for racism, its pathetic, no matter whether you think the player is rubbish or not, racism should never be an option.

anyway, i never understand why people have a go at the players when its the managers that bring them in.

===

I really couldn't give a rats ass if he got his **** out and flashed it at me, licked his tongue out stuck his thumb on his nose and wiggled his fingers about. At the end of the day doing what he did was nothing to do with his colour so why make that the issue. He was rubbish, just tell him that.

I think exodus is milking this for all its worth, hw wasnt going to make ssn for his skills was he? 1 person out of 1000 get a grip people this wasnt wholesale racial abuse

It's good the he's highlighting it Tim, if it get's the 1 out then all well and good. What'll happen if Mo gets in and things don't go to plan, can you imagine what it could be like then.

Better out than in IMHO.

Has anyone thought of it like I have. Geohagan threw a 'strop' because of the abuse(non racial). What would have happened if the officials at the game had reported him (which they may have). A big fine , charged with bringing game in disrepute?.

Whats the easy option?. bearing in mind his colour. Scream racist abuse. Please dont get me wrong our players should never get abused but I have listened to the filmed evidence and didn't hear any racist comments but I will bow to those that said they heard one voice making these horrible comments.

If though I have listened and couldn't hear much apart from 'we want Gannon out!!' Geohagan must have good ears amidst all the other chanting.

Ive got grave doubts. Many though saw him expose his rear guard after the half time break and may I say what a fine bottom he has in fact better looking than his fissoge!

Good post - I've listened to the video, didn't hear any racial abuse

would you like it if it was you recieving the abuse?

what i want to know is why didnt them stewards keep the fan/fans in custody, the ones that were being abusive.

there is no place in the game for racism, its pathetic, no matter whether you think the player is rubbish or not, racism should never be an option.

anyway, i never understand why people have a go at the players when its the managers that bring them in.

===

If they didn't hear anything - maybe there was nothing to hear anyway, how could they be expected to detain anyone?

I agree there were 1000 fans there and from the evidence and people there one person Shouted something racist ad that wasn't the person exodus was trying to get at. I think hes realised he's in the sh it and played te racism card like scum bag did against millwall earlier this season

This response from individuals to a CLAIM of racial abuse is ridiculous. Before everyone gets their knickers in a twist slagging Vale fans off, let's see what the official report says. I believe we've been here before this season when false claims of racial abuse have been directed at Vale fans.

Archived