onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 14th Jan - action?

Bede

Also we have to think what happens when we finally get rid of them, personally I don't think this is far off at all. I would prefer an interim board not to be in administration but I fear further boycotts will mean that is guaranteed. Understand it's a tough one to call though.

I agree, but the club don't recieve the takings from the kiosk, the catering company do, so it won't affect the club's match-day income. What it will do is cause major grief between the club and Azure, so we are attacking them from another angle.

Apparently it has worked at Newcastle Utd in the past.

Advert

What would happen if some people sat on the feild of play 2 mins before the end of the game? would cause them plenty of greif. Its been done before,even at the vale. What would the punishment be?

Just out of curiosity you understand.

Certainly a Ban and a big fine i would expect.

Jase Powner did it against Birmingham years ago if anyone can remember?

I like the idea of hitting their finances. Wouldn't it be terrible if someone emailed all their sponsors and people who advertise in the grounds and the programmes ...just to tell 'em what they're paying towards.;)

That's probably being done anyhow but just in case...:D

Yeah that would be a real shame wouldnt it lol. I wist there was something that could be done to music mania, within the law of course. Could get some leaflets printed up with the facts of Lloyds behaviour, however not sure the customers of the store would be that interested. I feel like im driving myself crazy thinking of ways to get to these scum bags. I just dont know how they think/thought that they are going to get away with this.

I have referred to Doha's post 9 on the Give them hell thread.

It does no harm sending personal opinions to Deakin Oliver and Lloyd every day.

I have 200 free texts to ise each month so I woll still have plenty left it is not illegal costs no money and anyone can do it.

Imagine if any of them are on a meeting,their phone goes off saying there is a message and it is yet another message from a Vale fan.

They will get fed up of it,it reminds them every day that we wont go away and doesn't have to be abusive.

Just an alternative idea of how to remind them that we want them out.

Any thoughts?

By the way I have used 6 of my free texts this month!

How about Pete Williams contacting The Sun newspaper they pay for stories and this one would certainly get Murdochs men going especially as we have evidence of corruption/wrongdoing/misleading comments/shares not paid for, to me this makes sense and now that writs are being served on the alledged offenders by the SC legal team surely now is the time to go down this path.What do you think...Pro Mo here we go with Simmo....

ps.No point telling the Sentinel or Radio Stoke anything totally biased as we heard on P&G

What would happen if some people sat on the feild of play 2 mins before the end of the game? would cause them plenty of greif. Its been done before,even at the vale. What would the punishment be?

They'd certainly come down hard on any individual invading the pitch and make an example of them, but if a few hundred fans calmly walked onto the pitch that would be a different matter.

if it was 1 person, you'd get arrested and banned

if 50-100 do it it becomes a little more difficult though

I have referred to Doha's post 9 on the Give them hell thread.

It does no harm sending personal opinions to Deakin Oliver and Lloyd every day.

I have 200 free texts to ise each month so I woll still have plenty left it is not illegal costs no money and anyone can do it.

Imagine if any of them are on a meeting,their phone goes off saying there is a message and it is yet another message from a Vale fan.

They will get fed up of it,it reminds them every day that we wont go away and doesn't have to be abusive.

Just an alternative idea of how to remind them that we want them out.

Any thoughts?

By the way I have used 6 of my free texts this month!

Can somebody do something with Mole's twitter feed so that everything he tweets and retweets gets sent to their phones as text messages?

Also we have to think what happens when we finally get rid of them, personally I don't think this is far off at all. I would prefer an interim board not to be in administration but I fear further boycotts will mean that is guaranteed. Understand it's a tough one to call though.

An interim board is being considered at present I understand but legalities are being checked out which is taking time. Having said that if an interim board walks in and the club us insolvent their first job would be to appoint administrators anyway. If there was no cash in the club in December, there will be less in January and little chance of borrowing more. Admin seems inevitable in my honest opinion.

Archived