onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 14th Jan - action?

Bede

Is anything being planned for this coming Saturday's home game?

I think protests have ran their course but I have no legal answers as to what else can be done to vent our spleen and I know many others are equally frustrated

Just what can we do next?

Advert

Is anything being planned for this coming Saturday's home game?

I think protests have ran their course but I have no legal answers as to what else can be done to vent our spleen and I know many others are equally frustrated

Just what can we do next?

We need to infiltrate the corporate side, maybe a fewgroups of us can book a box or three out....once inside.....

Beyond that we are getting into the realms that i dont think enough of us want to do.

I did like the idea of chaining doors shut etc that was on another thread. lol

Totally agree Jim.

I do think a co-ordinated boycott would be another great show of dissatisfaction and problematic financially.

Sadly, we've seen all too often that a large number of vale fans put themselves before the welfare of the club and I'm not sure it'd be as effective as it would probably be at 90% of other clubs.

Apathetic to the extreme. It's do damn frustrating.

It needs a prominent ad or very clear media coverage with a VERY clear message outlining why such drastic action is to be taken, so that the 'get behind the lads' brigade begin to understand why the importance of the club politics outweighs the football at this moment in time.

Surely now is the time now that Adams is voicing his concerns and not hiding his feelings towards the running of the club.

Well said Santa especially with that insider MarkieG on here...could a few of us meet up wih carpetman,fritter,melv etc and then chat to our mates with whats been planned....try and stay 2 steps ahead of the enemy because they are only one step ahead of you ....what do you think guys===

Personally I think an empty stadium is the only way to show the board how unhappy we really are but there lies the problem....are the apathetic fans really unhappy with what is going on at the vale?

A delay of ten minutes before anyone goes in?

A mass slow hand clap before kick off?

A massive banner with 'we are coming to get you!' written on it, that can do the rounds in the railway stand (logistics of this is difficult but I'd donate to the cost)?

Everyone to turn your backs on them except when the vale are playing?

:)

Just ideas....

Archived