onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rumours before todays game

Bluedevil

Advert

Been a supporter for fourty years you lot totally amaze me you campaign for mr bratt to go in some mad hope that some roman abramovich is coming in be careful what you wish for springs to mind now fans are celebrating administration what on earth ? I have run businesses of a twelve million pounds turnover but like mo have never run a football club this would not happen at joke city down the road it's simple we do not have the passion or the brain power at this club and never wil

Been a supporter for fourty years you lot totally amaze me you campaign for mr bratt to go in some mad hope that some roman abramovich is coming in be careful what you wish for springs to mind now fans are celebrating administration what on earth ? I have run businesses of a twelve million pounds turnover but like mo have never run a football club this would not happen at joke city down the road it's simple we do not have the passion or the brain power at this club and never wil

What £12M business have you ever run with literacy skills like yours?

Well you've just proven the brain power bit yourself. Well done.

As for it not happening down stoke. Are you kidding? They stormed the posh seats, never mind protesting.

Bragg had to go, but 'this mad hope for roman abromovich'? Where on earth have you been? We did have a viable option, and it was turned down, they scraped through the EGM, and Bratt, Lloyd and Oliver brought this about instead. Bratt wasn't voted out, he sold his shares to this lot.

But as you say, some fans just don't have the brain power to see it...

Hey up another new poster alert!!!!

Christ sakes!!! my 2 year old granddaughter could run things better than this lot, concentrate your thinking and actions to rid us of these clowns and stop harping on about Bratt and his cronies.....he is the one who has delivered this mess 10 years of S h i T e

New poster alert AGAIN !!!

Being a supporter for forty years, you lot totally amaze me. You campaign for Mr Bratt to go, in some mad hope that some Roman Abramovich is coming in. "Be careful what you wish for" springs to mind. Now fans are celebrating administration, what on earth? I myself have run businesses of a twelve million pounds turnover but like Mo have never run a football club. This would not happen at joke city down the road. It's simple, we do not have the passion or the brain power at this club and never will.

I have never run businesses with a twelve million pounds turnover.

(p.s. no need to thank me). :rolleyes:

I've seen you lurking...glad to have got that rubbish off your chest?

Archived