onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Meigh Circling

Memphis

I told you what was going to happen weeks ago and it wasn't a predicition, it was based on knowledge.

The only uncertainty was whether the old guard would return as knights in shining armour to save the club from the Miller and Deakin circus or whether they would return as V2012 post admin. Both options are still on the table.

The last scenario makes me feel sick

Advert

"I don't want to go back on the Board". That's good, Stan because we don't want you there. If you genuinely want to help the supporters Club remove these cretins, can I suggest you use your personal shareholding to sponsor one director and the Grindco shareholding to sponsor another. Simple. If you are not prepared to do that the it will show your intentions are. Of honorable

"I don't want to go back on the Board". That's good, Stan because we don't want you there. If you genuinely want to help the supporters Club remove these cretins, can I suggest you use your personal shareholding to sponsor one director and the Grindco shareholding to sponsor another. Simple.

Oh what a mysterious web we weave.............It is simple Jean, will he take that option ....NO.....he will do as he is told... he wont back a Chaudry because that would mean a clean sweep, he wants the old boys club back.

What a bliddy mess

Guest TommyMac
Meigh is being used as a front man for Jackson and Bratt, if they want civil war bring it on. Why won't these *******s just **** off?

Let's face it if they do **** off and leave the club to face admin (something I believe has to happen to rekindle Mo's interest), the old board are going to lose many thousands as their shares will be worthless. Add to this the possibility of damning evidence of wrong doing in the books and they have plenty to lose.

Personally after the way they have behaved I hope they lose every penny they have invested and face the consequences of a full examination of the accounts but are they going to allow that to happen?

My big worry is they are clinging to power through necessity not because they want to.

I also fear the story about Tony Evans and his two associates, recently accused of money laundering, could play a big part in protecting the old guard. I hope I'm wrong :(

I told you what was going to happen weeks ago and it wasn't a predicition, it was based on knowledge.

The only uncertainty was whether the old guard would return as knights in shining armour to save the club from the Miller and Deakin circus or whether they would return as V2012 post admin. Both options are still on the table.

It was blatantly obvious to see.

All they are doing is putting yet another show on for the fans by playing musical chairs so as to maintain their hold on the club and cover up all their failures and financial irregularities. If you can't see that you are daft.

I would rather admin and for them to lose their stakes than any of them poison our clubs again.

It would depend if a consortium could put up a better plan, after all they have failed to run the club successfully, indeed would have run it into Admin.============

We need Meigh's vote not only to rid us of the *******s but to have any chance of changing the articles.

We dont want admin

We dont want V2001

Bratt Jackson and co , if they took over, could not run the club at anything near a profit as more would stay away. So would only be kidding themselves.

Oliver can just **** off completely.

If there is an ulterior motive, and I sincerely hope Stan does not have one, then this is exactly the reason why we cannot allow the board to regroup.

Stan: Do the right thing and sponsor others to an interim board. Use your shares to help us remove the existing board. You have seen the hostility of the supporters first hand. Do not be stupid enough to bring back Bratt and Jackson. You will be tarnished forever.

I would rather administration than have ANY of the old board back in any capacity. They caused this mess, they changed the rules from each shareholder having an equal vote. Let's be in no doubt they are a bunch of self centred buggers who might be deluding themselves that Vale needs them but more likely are still on their power trip. We need to get the rest of the board out then worry about an interim board. If he genuinely wants to help the club he can sponsor someone fit and proper - that excludes himself! Just my opinion

Stan, if you are a Port Vale fan and you want what is best for the club you would sign your proxy over to the supporters club and sponsor a member onto an interim board. This could be legally binding for a set period of time.

There is no chance that yourself or any of the old guard should be allowed near the boardroom, this club needs to move progressively forward with fresh professional people and new ideas and a forward thinking vision. We should not return to the dark days of V2001.

If the pub-speak is true that Jackson and Bratt a circling, please be warned the campaign for fresh change will continue. It was the club under their leadership that started this decline and indeed signed over the power of the club to Miller and Deakin, sound professional judgment there!

If the old board come back I WILL NEVER EVER go back to Vale Park, now all of your spies can relay that message back to everyone of you.

Before it was only the placid one's like me who wanted you gone and nowhere near the club, now the idiots do and I imagine you will be fearing for your safety.

Stan, if you are a Port Vale fan and you want what is best for the club you would sign your proxy over to the supporters club and sponsor a member onto an interim board. This could be legally binding for a set period of time.

There is no chancIeB that yourself or any of the old guard should be allowed near the boardroom, this club needs to move progressively forward with fresh professional people and new ideas and a forward thinking vision. We should not return to the dark days of V2001.

If the pub-speak is true that Jackson and Bratt a circling, please be warned the campaign for fresh change will continue. It was the club under their leadership that started this decline and indeed signed over the power of the club to Miller and Deakin, sound professional judgment

there!

Fully agree.

I would prefer admin to any of the old guard returning in any capacity.

Sorry to repeat myself but we need an interim board to be ready and waiting as Lloyd and Oliver will hang on as long as they can.

Plenty of red cards today to show the remaining board what we think of them

Happy New Year All,

I sincerely hope matters are sorted at PVFC for the better before the season end, so at least you can start the following season afresh and free of the woes of the last few years. When I talk of PVFC, I do not just talk about the team and the performance. I talk about the business of the PVFC, the community of PVFC, the fans, the shareholders. I talk of PVFC in a holistic sense of which the team is but a small part.

I still regularly visit OVF to read the headlines and observe the debate. It never ceases to amaze me when I read some of the headlines relating to PVFC. Just as you feel things could not get any worse - wham - another headline.

So what to make of SM's piece in the paper today?

I sense BB and PJ lurking in the background, and SM "testing the water" of public reaction. The timing of Cheesy Whatsit appearing of the forum fits the DNA of someone known to many posters. I might be wrong, but just my instinct. The charm offensive is back on for the old guard.

If SM genuinely has the interests of the club at heart, then he is best handing over his proxy to the SC so they can use his shareholding to ensure any interim board is working in the common interest of the fans and shareholders - not the select few as has been past form. SM does not need to take up a seat at the table to do this. He did afterall support MA to the board and so supporting SC should be no problem.

And what of ML? - He seems impervious to all the chaos around him. Yet again he seeks to abrogate all responsibility and blame as per his article yesterday - "I did not know what was going on..." - where have we heard that before? Sorry but it just does not wash. Failing to act makes him as culpable just as acting inappropriately in by book.

Then of course GO - will he or won't he step down? Of course not.

ML, GO, SM, BB (and PJ?) - Has a familiar tone to it?

So - PM and PD disappear into the sunset (eventually), SC look to elect an interim board - but the old guard smell death and come in for the kill, seize control with their "cartel" of shares and PVFC is back to where it started all those months ago - BB & Co back in control v the shareholders/fans trying to wrestle control from them - or is this just my mind playing tricks on me?

The next few weeks with be pivotal in the history of PVFC, and I sincerely hope PVFC can avoid mistakes of old. Wholesale change is required from the board, the personnel and the business philosophy.

Good luck and the best of wishes for the New Year. You deserve so much better.

Regards

Archived