onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Where do we go from here?

TWIGGY

Advert

If things had been left well alone we would be top of the table now and with a little nest egg for Micky to spend in the transfer window. Instead the protesters have put this club back years and deep down thay know it.

Nest Egg? we could not afford an easter egg - before or now.

We replaced one set of hapless people with another..and if you think reverting back to type will make all ok, you are deluded.

Please give a nut and bolt explanation why they should come back, and what difference they can make. I wait with baited breath.

Admin is the only solution - Mo would not buy if he got a whiff that admin was a possibility, he could pick the club up for nowt if it happened. We need as many points as possible if that does happen!

What we need now is a clear timetable for change. Although I want all four out pronto if this happens the club won't function & would result in Admin & no new signings in January. I for one don't want to see this happen however, I do now want a clear statement from this lame duck Board so we can move forward & get the club on the open market.

If they have one shred of decency left they should then let the Vale shareholders decide who makes up the next Board & I mean one shareholder one vote not block voting anymore stooges in!!!:rolleyes:

Port Vale Football club needs the likes of Bratt, Jackson and Meigh to return and return as fast as possible. It just goes to show what happens when the likes of Bill and co are forced out. The club is in as bigger mess now than ever before.

Bill rescued the club once and he will do it again. Tic tok, not long now.

Ha ha ha - brilliant!! Was waiting for that, you didn't let me down - classic you. ===

I'd be very suprised if;

a) RobbieH is Will Bratt

b) Bill Bratt is genuinely interested in coming back, for his own health, I think he should leave well alone.

RobbieH is an employee at Vale Park - he was listed as such on Facebook.

Either it is him, or it is someone else at the club using his name.

Same difference really.

Port Vale Football club needs the likes of Bratt, Jackson and Meigh to return and return as fast as possible. It just goes to show what happens when the likes of Bill and co are forced out. The club is in as bigger mess now than ever before.

Bill rescued the club once and he will do it again. Tic tok, not long now.

You going Macc?

Archived