onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale shirts reduced online

DaneValiant

Advert

They will want to sell them off as cheap as possible as Vale are not having BLK next season. The company is a complete joke and the youth team are still waiting for various kit that still hasnt been delivered.

Vale have spoken to Macron but i think back to Errea its looking like.

Would like Macron, as they make some nice bespoke stuff. Don’t know why Errea would have us back, but they were okay

Macron make shirts of Vandanel standard. Shiny and rather cheap feeling.

Errea were our best in recent years. The last season training gear was especially good.

Can’t think of any other really big players in lower leagues these days.

Nike, Adidas etc not so common down here these days.

I'm surprised people part with £40 for shirts in recent seasons. This trend of the sponsors' name being printed into the fabric makes them look really cheap. I much preferred the Kalamazoo and Tunstall shirts with actual lettering on them.

Someone has made/saved a fortune using this cheap method.

Yes, so right. The last shirt we had with raised felt lettering of any kind were those Tricell shirts back in 2004.

I remember the thick, ironed on felt letters on our old Kalamazoo shirts. Must have cost a bomb. Still have one with all the letters on.

The BGC shirts were awful!

Macron make shirts of Vandanel standard. Shiny and rather cheap feeling.

Errea were our best in recent years. The last season training gear was especially good.

Can’t think of any other really big players in lower leagues these days.

Nike, Adidas etc not so common down here these days.

Problem with Nike, Adidas and Puma is they are all the same templates...

All the puma kits are same style as Leicester. All the Adidas are the same as the previous major international tournaments teams templates and Nike are all currently the same with the patterned sleeves.

If we had them you can literally draw out exactly what the new Vale kit would look like before revealed! Nike say would be the current England strip but with Black shorts and a Vale badge and sponsor on.

I actually think, this years designs are very very nice! Maybe I'm biased, but I actually think they are some of the nicest kits in the League.

Not the designs fault, but the only thing I don't get, is why we insist on playing in purple away, even when it's close to clashing. It makes sense at Notts County, Grimsby etc, but at ie. Macclesfield, Oldham, Crawley and Swindon, it looks more confusing than necessary. White would make so much more sense, at those places...

Just because it's called an "away kit", doesn't mean you have to use it whenever you're away...

Archived