onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protest against the owner all remaining home games.

wwindsor

There really needs to be a significant demo by the Sproson statue after every home game to get the message across. I would say 500 bare minimum.

100% right, wait until he comes out to go home and let him have it. None of this he’s not bothered, he will be!!!!!

Advert

100% right, wait until he comes out to go home and let him have it. None of this he’s not bothered, he will be!!!!!

He could as he did Saturday leave early, thats why i think primarily we should protest either at 3pm-3:15pm or earlier. As well as a red card protest during the game and depending on demand after the game. We need to get it in his face at every opportunity..

Isn’t all this rather pointless if he simply doesn’t turn up for games, now it’s been so openly broadcast?

I dont think its pointless neither do over 200 on a FB page that are backing a protest. If we get media coverage either visual or vocal then it would put us all in the forefront at every home game. Mr. Smurthwaite not turning up just shows the impact we could have and nothing has been done yet!!.

This is just the start mate and we have to start somewhere.

I dont think its pointless neither do over 200 on a FB page that are backing a protest. If we get media coverage either visual or vocal then it would put us all in the forefront at every home game. Mr. Smurthwaite not turning up just shows the impact we could have and nothing has been done yet!!.

This is just the start mate and we have to start somewhere.

Media coverage is key.

Lets hope it is the start of a brighter future for Port Vale FC

Smurthwaite will just throw his toys out the pram, probably grab some media slot on Radio Stoke or call another "Evening With" session to spout off that without him we are gone.

Well Norman - we are anyway

Keep up the good work, I'm in!

Isn’t all this rather pointless if he simply doesn’t turn up for games, now it’s been so openly broadcast?

Tell you what do f-.k all then, just in case he doesn’t turn up, your going to game anyway aren’t you? Priceless post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell you what do f-.k all then, just in case he doesn’t turn up, your going to game anyway aren’t you? Priceless post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clown!

I’m all for the protest and was in fact hoping for something different than what’s being proposed and no, I won’t be going to the game anyway, what’s the point in protesting then giving the leech your money!

Count me out with that attitude - enjoy the conference!

Clown!

I’m all for the protest and was in fact hoping for something different than what’s being proposed and no, I won’t be going to the game anyway, what’s the point in protesting then giving the leech your money!

Vital Spark, chill mate this is what Mr. Smurthwaite wants, fans arguing. You can go to the protest and not the game so you wont have to give anyone your money. If you have any ideas of "something different" then please share it with us, all ideas are welcome. We all eant what is best for Port Vale FC we just need to find a way of achieving it without arguing amongst eachother..KTF

Vital Spark, chill mate this is what Mr. Smurthwaite wants, fans arguing. You can go to the protest and not the game so you wont have to give anyone your money. If you have any ideas of "something different" then please share it with us, all ideas are welcome. We all eant what is best for Port Vale FC we just need to find a way of achieving it without arguing amongst eachother..KTF

No, what Mr. Smurthwaite wants is my money. He hasn’t had a penny of it since 2017.

Clown!

Yeh bye, thanks for your support in trying to do something!!!!

I understand Vital's comments but if we do hold protests of any sort we need our 'absent friends' to support our cause.

Personally I think that we need a meeting (supporters club ??) to discuss a plan of action. One thing is for sure if Port Vale is to survive Smurthwaite must be removed for good.

Archived