onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protest against the owner all remaining home games.

wwindsor

Someone more adept at using computers than me could surely mock up an A4 poster with the repulsive face of NS on it with suitable wording on it (to the effect that he's neither liked nor wanted).

This could then be downloaded and printed off at home and held up at the Carlisle game.

Isn't Doha our expert? He does some fantastic mock ups on here. apologies Doha if I am putting your name forward without agreement from you mate but you do seem to be our best shot here as to setting something up.

Advert

The most hated person to ever set foot in the Port Vale grounds.

I feel so sorry for the devoted fans. The manager, players and staff must be just hanging on in because they need the wages, because they surely must know of the owners selfish money grabbing character that is killing Port Vale.

He is nothing short of an asset stripper!

how about chucking on tennis balls like Charlton and Coventry did.

Gets the game stopped temporarily and will be headlines on Quest highlights as well as making a few national tabloids?

Im sure there could be some attention (and fun) gained with something like inflatable Smurfs.Smurf balloons maybe.Blow them up then let them go at a set time all together.Then watch them deflate as they are let go free.Seeing them all deflate could be seen as a symbol of what is happening with the life being sucked out of the club.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=inflatable+smurf

Thanks for the link Melv. I would prefer a beach ball theme. A few expletives could be written over the said item.

There must be plenty of other sites with plenty of options of what to buy.Unfortunatley Im not sure it would deflate his ego :smile: https://www.bing.com/search?q=blow+up+smurfs&form=WNSGPH&qs=SW&cvid=989689168d6d49eea694c0a3a61b3c0e&pq=blow+up+smurfs&cc=GB&setlang=en-GB&PC=HCTS&nclid=A5D1777B641E40B9C3FDF9FE6A061ABD&ts=1547835626691&elv=AY3%21uAY7tbNNZGZ2yiGNjfN*zJSrKxmZ7A%21n9TaKSPhuqhkRZFr*wXHjVUL9sETiS%21dbnKtkO6QetUIl4rAb90TUClE3DapPwf8As1WSeU2R&wsso=Moderatebuy

If I didn't live so far away, I'd turn up and remain outside for the whole game, not just 20 minutes.

Imagine 1000 fans protesting outside the main door for the whole game. That's potentially 1000 fans not paying for tickets. That would show more intent because after 20 minutes a few will pay to watch the game. If they are ST holders, will buy something in the ground.

That's the way to protest not just a few minutes; you need to make a real stand. Can we wear the 'yellow vests' lol The French don't mess about, I'm not suggesting violence or unsavoury incidents because we lose the argument? I still feel it won't make a difference, but the fans need to make a statement not sit back and 'happy clap'.

I did two full game protests last time after travelling from the south coast to stand outside for a full 90 minutes, receiving abuse and threats from fans who came out during half time. I do admit I stayed the night, I could have stayed down south and saved fuel money, but the club needed me. I now work Saturdays so and have other commitments so I can't deploy to the front line during this operation to save the club.

I was there with you and the other seven against Crawley.It was worth all the abuse though,remember those Muppets who came out of the main door at half-time for a smoke?

UTV.

He must be the most hated chairman we have had,i hope we see the biggest protests this club has ever seen and however it ends there are people waiting to take over the club,this man has to go

There's no choice, no alternative option

This man has to go, we are going either way with him in ownership end of.

I find it hard to believe just how people can lie and deceive on such a grand scale for their own ends and ego - very sad for someone supposedly a business man - no class.

The most hated person to ever set foot in the Port Vale grounds.

I feel so sorry for the devoted fans. The manager, players and staff must be just hanging on in because they need the wages, because they surely must know of the owners selfish money grabbing character that is killing Port Vale.

He is nothing short of an asset stripper!

More hated than Bratt? Come on...he got Offal in the post. Smurf was serving bovrils in the Lorne Street just a year ago...

Archived