onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protest against the owner all remaining home games.

wwindsor

And me. There were a lot more than 7 unless my memory is playing up again? Old Sage and at least one of his lads were there. Nearly kicked off several times with those Richard Heads that kept coming out to smoke - they missed a goal didn't they, lol. I left about 10 minutes before the end, good decision it turned nasty didn't it?

Not caught this on earlier posts.

Are you referring to the demo v Crawley Town?

There were probably a few hundred people before and after the game, some who did media interviews, etc.

Strangely they all disappeared prior to kick of leaving no more than about 7 or 8 outside the main entrance during the whole game. I do remember Old Sage and his lad, they don't know me but I was there, my daughter was in the ground.

People who did come out of the boxes for a smoke were abusive.

I was very disapointed in certain people who glady fronted the attention but then 'did one'

I'd be up for any demo but not in those circumstances, we need an en mass effort.

Advert

And me. There were a lot more than 7 unless my memory is playing up again? Old Sage and at least one of his lads were there. Nearly kicked off several times with those Richard Heads that kept coming out to smoke - they missed a goal didn't they, lol. I left about 10 minutes before the end, good decision it turned nasty didn't it?

I still maintain those that kept coming out for a smoke we’re heavies hired by Oliver.

I saw a comment on Facebook earlier that said the club were worried about protests next Weekend, then all of a sudden unknown posters are popping up all over social media saying leave Smurf alone. Funny that lol
The club shouldn't worry, just the owner by all accounts

Not sure how to paste a photo on here but on Facebook today i posted a photo i recieved from the North London Valiants who have a "Taxi for Smurf" black and Gold banner which was visible behind the goal in the away end. At the moment it has 335 likes so the support is there!!.

Not sure how to paste a photo on here but on Facebook today i posted a photo i recieved from the North London Valiants who have a "Taxi for Smurf" black and Gold banner which was visible behind the goal in the away end. At the moment it has 335 likes so the support is there!!.
Do you mean this one WW ? FB_IMG_1547976740763.jpg

Thats the one. On both sites the number of likes at the moment stands at 362, a very decent number of fans of just Facebook supporting the Black and Gold campaign..

Good start mate. We need many, many more banners, flags, cards, whatever to continually, home and away make our voices known and get the Blue Owner to begin to realise he is honestly HATED.

What do you plan to replace him with? I`m not supporting the blue oaf here but surely we need a plan in place before a protest otherwise it all goes at bit Brexit.

It's not our decision who to replace him with, we simply cannot see a future with him here, so he has to go. If he is , as many fear, simply biding time until we go out of the League and he can then decide what crazy venture he wants to make of a ground and Club in doom land, then come on we need to do as much as possible to attempt to get him to desert now and not later.

We are admittedly in catch 22 situation but to frankly sir back and see him run us into the dust is not an option I accept.

Any protests against Smurthwiate may come to nil, but at least we must try, surely? Even he cannot go on ad finitum He has a shelf life and at the very least if he's made to reason that the majority of Valiants do NOT want him here we may possibly penetrate his thick skin and make his life so uncomfortable and unbearable that he may want to sell up. who knows? But to sit back and year after year and allow him to run the Club down to the depths of despair without signs of hope , is not where I want Vale to be.

Should have been 'Taxi for Gorm' not 'Taxi for Smurf'. I detest that noxious petname.

Good though. Need more of it, keep it coming. I'm looking at getting 14 inch blue balloons made with the daft bugger graphic printed on. Very reasonable for 250 units. Filled with air not helium so they stick around.

I think unless a meeting can be arranged then we should try to decide what form of protest we are going to take during the game. I have said before a simpke red card protest (A4 size), with the cards held aloft on certain minutes during the game. Its cheap, its easy and its visually effective.

Any ideas??.

It's not our decision who to replace him with, we simply cannot see a future with him here, so he has to go. If he is , as many fear, simply biding time until we go out of the League and he can then decide what crazy venture he wants to make of a ground and Club in doom land, then come on we need to do as much as possible to attempt to get him to desert now and not later.

We are admittedly in catch 22 situation but to frankly sir back and see him run us into the dust is not an option I accept.

Any protests against Smurthwiate may come to nil, but at least we must try, surely? Even he cannot go on ad finitum He has a shelf life and at the very least if he's made to reason that the majority of Valiants do NOT want him here we may possibly penetrate his thick skin and make his life so uncomfortable and unbearable that he may want to sell up. who knows? But to sit back and year after year and allow him to run the Club down to the depths of despair without signs of hope , is not where I want Vale to be.

How will this encourage some other prospective owner to put his/er head over the parapet? Surely better to sound out someone before it turns nasty.

Archived