onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protest against the owner all remaining home games.

wwindsor

Advert

Inflatable Clowns might be appropriate. Sends the right message and sure to attract the attention of the media.

Good call.Anything inflatable could work really.Even just simple balloons with some sort of message printed on them.Maybe the supporters club could buy some in bulk would be cheaper.Then sell them on to make money for the supporters club.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=printed+balloons&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari

Terrible idea. Vale fans struggle to motivate themselves to even go to games. Can you really see thousands bothering to fetch or order something like this.

Whatever form the protest takes has to be something that fans can simply pick up, hold up and chuck away or chuck on the pitch.

As Nick Ferrari asked Diane Abbott, has this been thought through?

Terrible idea. Vale fans struggle to motivate themselves to even go to games. Can you really see thousands bothering to fetch or order something like this.

Whatever form the protest takes has to be something that fans can simply pick up, hold up and chuck away or chuck on the pitch.

As Nick Ferrari asked Diane Abbott, has this been thought through?

These are just ideas,suggestions nothing more.Some fans may be willing to do something such as this and some will not.This idea is as you suggest simple to pick up,hold and then let go off / chuck onto the pitch.I dont think for a second that they would be bothered about getting them back.So chucking them away isn't an issue.

Do you have any suggestions?If so put your suggestions on here for all to see.

There's no choice, no alternative option

This man has to go, we are going either way with him in ownership end of.

I find it hard to believe just how people can lie and deceive on such a grand scale for their own ends and ego - very sad for someone supposedly a business man - no class.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Used-Tennis-Balls-For-Dogs-15-or-30-Machine-Washed-Lowest-Price-On-Ebay-/153317599031?nav=SEARCH

These are just ideas,suggestions nothing more.Some fans may be willing to do something such as this and some will not.This idea is as you suggest simple to pick up,hold and then let go off / chuck onto the pitch.I dont think for a second that they would be bothered about getting them back.So chucking them away isn't an issue.

Do you have any suggestions?If so put your suggestions on here for all to see.

I already did, about three days ago. I suggested that if someone more able than myself was to make a simple design on an A4 sheet it could be put on here as an attachment then printed off by individuals.

I already did, about three days ago. I suggested that if someone more able than myself was to make a simple design on an A4 sheet it could be put on here as an attachment then printed off by individuals.

In which case the very same as you put earlier applies.

Vale fans struggle to motivate themselves to even go to games. Can you really see thousands bothering to fetch or order something like this.

There's no choice, no alternative option

This man has to go, we are going either way with him in ownership end of.

I find it hard to believe just how people can lie and deceive on such a grand scale for their own ends and ego - very sad for someone supposedly a business man - no class.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Canon-Red-Label-Office-A4-Printing-Paper-120-GSM-1-2-3-4-5-6-Packs/113187552411?var=&hash=item1a5a80fc9b

Just hand these out!

There's a big difference between the effort of printing a sheet off at almost zero cost and bothering to order and pay for something.

If a simple design can be done I'd happily print some off.

:doh::doh::doh:

As I posted earlier :wink:

These are just ideas,suggestions nothing more.Some fans may be willing to do something such as this and some will not

Not everyone has a printer either.

I was one of the other seven.

And me. There were a lot more than 7 unless my memory is playing up again? Old Sage and at least one of his lads were there. Nearly kicked off several times with those Richard Heads that kept coming out to smoke - they missed a goal didn't they, lol. I left about 10 minutes before the end, good decision it turned nasty didn't it?

Personally i recomend a simple piece of A4 Red card, pack of 10 can be purchased anywhere for less than a fiver, then arrange a time durinh the game when we can hold them aloft. Together with my Black and Gold scalf which will be swung above my head.

Just my opinion but we should hopefully have an idea in place by Wednesday at the latest..

Archived