onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January window

darren1810

Was saying that to my Dad during the Shrews game, there's no-one that gets you off your seat in this squad and hasn't been for a few seasons now. Even more so Myrie-Williams who I loved and found it amazing at the time the stick he got off some fans. He'd look like an absolute superstar in this very samey much of a muchness squad.

Really?? I'd say pretty much every player we've got gets me straight off my seat.. heading for the exits home! Best remedy for insomnia since Horlicks our current squad.

Advert

Was depressed for the past few seasons but the longer this January goes on the more gut wrenchingly sad I become with Vale's plight. There is nothing, and I mean nothing to look forward to other than more shopping weekends with the missus as I continue my one man protest against the blue blob. God help the Vale.

I wonder if Billy Waters was one of the 12 we have missed out on?

We were widely rumoured to be after him in the summer.

If he was he has just signed for the financial powerhouse that is Cheltenham on loan.

Just the goal machine we are looking for IC.:laugh:

:ohmy:
Just the goal machine we are looking for IC.:laugh:
He would have been a superior gamble to what our wonderful owner will allow Aspin to bring in. I wonder if you will still be chuckling at the end of the season as on current results are going the bottom two places is beckoning I fear. ?Then it will leave us :angry: and :sad: except for Smurthwaite who I'm convinced simply doesn't care.

:ohmy: He would have been a superior gamble to what our wonderful owner will allow Aspin to bring in. I wonder if you will still be chuckling at the end of the season as on current results are going the bottom two places is beckoning I fear. ?Then it will leave us :angry: and :sad: except for Smurthwaite who I'm convinced simply doesn't care.

Three weeks left in the ‘players nobody wants’ transfer window.

Grow up Owd.Back to SEO 2 I see.Thats until you buy your ST of course.

I wonder why everyone else demands over the odds prices for players but us?

Do you think we received “over the odds” fees for Alnwick and Grant?

If I remember right we received less than the release clause for Alnwick!

Can’t really compare posh and rangers to us. I wonder if the rangers fans kicked off because they’d signed a lower league player.

Where are they now IC?

This is a genuine question and not a dig .... but what’s that got to do with why we accepted less than the sell on clause (if my memory is right, I could be wrong) for Alnwick.

It literally has nothing to do with what we are talking about?! Or does it and I’m confused... had a few beers last night so who knows!

Can’t really compare posh and rangers to us. I wonder if the rangers fans kicked off because they’d signed a lower league player.

Totally agree they are bigger clubs by far!

It’s a shame that under Norman’s stewardship that we dropped from a mid table league 1 club to being the embarrassment we are now who can’t attract players.

Back then a good offer for a mid table league 2 striker would have been a good move for that player... now it’s a backwards step.

Archived