onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Dedicated Dodds thread

Iron Curtain

Your last paragraph was exactly what I pointed out.It is you and your Curtainettes who are the back slappers.You don’t egg anyone on,you are not bright enough.No need to apologise for being born foolish,you are only guilty for trying to improve yourself and faiing.I assume we should now ignore you as you’ve chosen to be a WUM.

Take a deep breath ... you will burst a blood vessel at this rate.

The irony of you replying to my message with an angry rant whilst claiming that I’m failing to egg you on is brilliant.

Advert

Put your calculator away IC,you are now embarrassing yourself trying to make out you have some intelligence.

Do you still think Barnett is a better goal scorer than pope? Let’s answer that then we can draw a line under it.

You can do the maths in your head... and you used to be a bookie. You have all the facts... soooooo???

After reading through this thread I have come to the profound conclusion that some like and rate Dodds others like Matholl don’t! Christ on a bike my world has just fallen apart

Just for the record I rate Dodds way above many of the players we had last season and it’s good to have OS’s love child back !

Sorry Mike

I would be proud to have him as a son. His intelligence is way above many on here I'm afraid.

Take a deep breath ... you will burst a blood vessel at this rate.

The irony of you replying to my message with an angry rant whilst claiming that I’m failing to egg you on is brilliant.

Perfectly calm IC.Some of us have to sleep,so your little ‘thought not’ non comment is just that.The fact that this is a Louis Dodds thread and you feel happy to rip into people who have a different view makes this a non thread.I gave my comments about Louis’s performance and you took offence to a light hearted comment,which you laughed at,in response to a comment made by a longstanding mate of mine.Get back to Matt,he’s caned you on here.I’m sure you will be up for another argument after all it is another day.What a fun person you are.

Agreed!

The ones that get me are those that go one step further and claim (behind the safety of a keyboard) that they will hurl abuse at Doddsy and wholeheartedly boo him when his name gets read out! Sad really.

No sadder than your ‘Smurf out’ failed non campaign.

Do you still think Barnett is a better goal scorer than pope? Let’s answer that then we can draw a line under it.

You can do the maths in your head... and you used to be a bookie. You have all the facts... soooooo???

By continually digging up something from months ago proves that your life must be sad in the extreme.Like I said Sertraline is very useful for your condition.I inadvertently added some non league goals re Barnett and Pope.There,you can put away your calculator and tissues now and go back to dart throwing at Smurthwaite’s picture.Sooooo???!!!!How old are you?

Waaaayhaaaaaay he has finally figured it out. Is that what you have been away doing?

Next step is to use your fractions to admit that Pope has a better scoring record that barnett. Or do you still disagree?

P.s No one tell him his fractions don’t get to exactly 0.217 and don’t work for calculating how many goals someone will score over a period of games! 🤫

P.S it took you well over an hour to realise you’d made the mistake of not knowing how many games he would play.My 10 goal tally covered the season not games.I will never let you forget this.:laugh:

There are two kinds of people in the world: people who think Louis Dodds is a decent signing and people who are wrong.

He finished as Shrewsbury's top-scorer on his first season and picked up rave reviews from the fans but because he was allowed to leave the club after his second season then apparently he is a failure and the positive reviews from fans don't count because the 'football people' apparently don't rate him (nothing to do with a small club deciding they needed to free up nearly two grand a week to spend elsewhere on their League One promotion push, no, apparently anyone who is allowed to leave a club must obviously be considered completely useless by the management). What use are facts in this thread when that is the standard of 'debate' here?

The fact that this is a Louis Dodds thread and you feel happy to rip into people.

Like calling someone a Trollop out of no where 😉

If you don’t like the heat stay out of the kitchen. You came after me trying be be big and clever. Now you don’t like it. Not my fault.

By continually digging up something from months ago proves that your life must be sad in the extreme.Like I said Sertraline is very useful for your condition.I inadvertently added some non league goals re Barnett and Pope.There,you can put away your calculator and tissues now and go back to dart throwing at Smurthwaite’s picture.Sooooo???!!!!How old are you?

The fact of the matter wasn’t that you did make a mistake... but the hilarious point was you refusing to admit it and then you started trying to defend yourself and kept getting things more and more wrong.

If you had just held your arms up and said “oops made a mistake” this would be a nothing conversation. But you refused to back down. It was increasingly funny to read!

Archived