onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

have the board brought themselves some more time?

Have they answered all our questions then, have they answered any questions then, have they agreed to face fans or will they remain faceless and let fans spread their propaganda and issue statements that create more questions than answers?

Do we know if any will be turning up tonight?

Advert

Let's put things into perspective.

Miller has not answered any of the questions put to him yet. There are still a lot of question marks hanging over his head.

Also bear in mind that signing a couple of Stevenage Borough fringe players is a sign of how far we've fallen.

Miller has not answered any of the questions put to him yet. There are still a lot of question marks hanging over his head.

Also bear in mind that signing a couple of Stevenage Borough fringe players is a sign of how far we've fallen.

They MIGHT turn out to be gems like Ian Taylor.

We've signed the odd player from Rhyl in the past and if i remember rightly he seemed to do ok

Depends what you mean by "brought some more time".

Particularly if the team perform better on the pitch and then work starts on the infrastructure projects confirming that the BSI deal has been secured then some of the rumours will go away and some fans may be pacified. However there will always be the 'we only want MC brigade' who will continue to complain and stir unrest.

with the introduction of three new players on loan and millers statement via carpetman have the board given themselves a bit of breathing space?

my own feeling is i still can't believe them and i still want them to face up and attend a meeting as they promised at the bgwmc to begin to regain the trust they have lost

i feel we are somehow stuck in limbo

Nope not in my book. I wasnt happy that a truce was called whilst snakes like lloyd remained.

Deakin is a first rate liar and about as trust worthy as john terry is with someone elses wife!!

3 signings....are we actually paying their wages or are they freebies and thats why we have them???

Has the share money gone into the bank??

Im afraid from my point of view until im shown hard evidence and conclusive proof that these three pillocks (lloyd, deakin & miller) are 100% trustworthy then i remain defiant....i want them gone and gone ASAP.

I accept a large portion of this website will now bepacified by three signings and a half baked statement from Miller and i respect their view points, however mine will not change until i see the evidence.

If that means im stood alone tomorrow night then so be it, i will wait & wait until i see at the very least that piece of trash Deakin.

Have they answered all our questions then, have they answered any questions then, have they agreed to face fans or will they remain faceless and let fans spread their propaganda and issue statements that create more questions than answers?

doesn't millers press release via his new pr count then ? :shifty:

if they had nothing to hide they would come out and tell the truth , they wont because they cannot tell the truth :ohmy:

Archived