onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

In Conversation With Peter Miller

carpetman123

Advert

There is no trust in the club, there hasn't been for months if not years

Doing what Bratt used to do and meeting fans, giving them tales to spread individually only creates more rumour and damage.

I had a private meeting planned with Mr Miller yesterday but in light of the SC decision I cancelled it. I had no intention of spreading their yarns and neither do I care what they say on the website or in the press, I and others will question and doubt what they say.

They have a duty to face the Vale fanbase and answer concerns and the longer they refuse the more contempt they show for fans.

Most supporters want to see the whites of their eyes when they are answering questions so they can make up their own mind whether it is bull or not and until that happens I personally will keep on pushing for them to face the fans.

There is no trust in the club, there hasn't been for months if not years

Doing what Bratt used to do and meeting fans, giving them tales to spread individually only creates more rumour and damage.

I had a private meeting planned with Mr Miller yesterday but in light of the SC decision I cancelled it. I had no intention of spreading their yarns and neither do I care what they say on the website or in the press, I and others will question and doubt what they say.

They have a duty to face the Vale fanbase and answer concerns and the longer they refuse the more contempt they show for fans.

Most supporters want to see the whites of their eyes when they are answering questions so they can make up their own mind whether it is bull or not and until that happens I personally will keep on pushing for them to face the fans.

spot on gaz

lets see what he had to say which he couldn't say to us all on thurs

i hope john told him to get a grip and lay it on the line before someone pulls the rug from beneath his feet

i'll get me coat and sod off work:ninja:

Just to let you know had a 15min conversation with the Chairman today and I will be on later to fill everyone in with the details, suffice to say the main topic was BS and he catagorically stated that it has,nt fallen through.....more later ...late for an appointment

Good luck young man,know matter what you say you will be damned,know doubt Miller as told you that the deal will go through eventually and most on here wont beleave you even if you say that you have seen evidence to prove it,they will say you have been bribed to stop rumours on here ..... :D

The last thing we need is more bratt type revelations... tell one fan one thing.... tell the next fan a different thing then deny he said any of it...

If they have anything to say about BS/shares/projects/funds for players/or anything else.... they should come out and say it to all the fans.... or are they saying all fans are equal but some are more equal than others?

Good luck young man,know matter what you say you will be damned,know doubt Miller as told you that the deal will go through eventually and most on here wont beleave you even if you say that you have seen evidence to prove it,they will say you have been bribed to stop rumours on here ..... :D

Considering the official statement says "they will not discuss it" would you believe them if they discuss it?

Your being silly now.

Well thanks for all the sarcastic comments but as they say dont shoot the messenger!!!

I received a phone call from him this afternoon out of the blue and as I had been voicing my concerns to people who work at Vale regarding the RW suite and lack of news about when work was about to start and their unprofessionalism in not letting contractors know whats going on, as indeed the supporters, I took the opportunity to 'quiz' him regarding a few other things purely as a supporter....

BLUE SKY INVESTMENT

He catagorically denied the deal had fallen through and has been trying to get the 'contractual issue' sorted to move everything concerning the investment on and assured me that hopefully everything would be sorted by next week, he said it would have been this week but its Thansgiving in the states at the mo and is like a holiday so there is a delay and as soon as its resolved there will be a statement which he said once everyone knows what the problem was people would realise thats why they could,nt reveal the problem.

SUPPORTERS CLUB MEETING

I said that we as supporters need to be kept in the loop about things regarding 'goings on ' at the club and all the rumours about admin and all the other stories doing the rounds at the minute and would be advantageous if they faced the fans at a public meeting

He said that, as he stated in the press, there should be only 2 voices heard at the club and that was the Manager and the CEO and it was,nt their way, his words, that they would turn up at Tommy's faced with supporters who been drinking for a free for all.

They would much prefer to, as has been agreed with the supporters club that they would discuss with a representation of supporters as a conduit between the supporters as a whole.

He also said that at any time anyone wanted to call by and have a chat (a la Bill Bratt) then he is more than happy to discuss anything with anyone and stressed that he is very approachable

MONEY FOR PLAYERS

I also asked why were,nt we looking at bringing in loan players to help us over this difficult time and he said that him and Micky were discussing it and there certainly will be new players coming in, in January but it is a delicate subject as they dont want to alert clubs and players that there maybe would be money available for obvious reasons, he told me that when he was at Northampton a few seasons ago that they bought Josh Lowe and ended up paying £165,000 for him and now he cant get in Cheltenhams side at the mo.

He said he was at Grimsby last night and he said although he has only been at Vale a few weeks that he did feel dissapointed along with the 112 fans who.d made the effort to support the team

TRANSPARENCY

I said that I was grateful for the call and that I thought that if you can just ring me up out of the blue like that what was wrong with just putting out a simple statement letting the fans know what is going on, I said we ,d had enough of the silences from the last board of directors and he recognised that they are falling down at the moment with this and promised to rectify it by putting out a statement asap

RW SUITE

Work apparently is due to commence next week so we will wait and see on that one and re-interated that it was not under threat and was a completely seperate issue

So, all in all not a bad conversation and much appreciated and he also went on to say that he was disapointed by the SC cancelling the meeting that was scheduled before the last SC meeting 2 weeks ago and re-interated that they want a rep from the supporters club to sit in at Board Meetings and sooner that is sorted the better.

Did,nt ask about the rumours regarding wether him and Deakin had actually paid for their shares....should have done really but I could,nt remember everything ...sorry!!!!

See you all at the SC meeting tomorow night oh and to answer Santa's post he just sounds 'southern'

Archived