onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Surely it's now time to protest??

paulvaliant

Been there, tried that - nearly got a baton - and later calmed down and thanked the copper - he could easliy have hit me. No, s#d it, our club died on June 1st - I so regret buying a ST before Cobblers game - guess I wanted to believe it - fooled again eh. Unless the BS deal can be re erected (which I don't believe) admin is unavoidable in my view - it is only a matter of when. Crowds are what 10%+ down this year - will be even more next - massive increase in salaries to pay for (MA, PD & staff etc), not to mention council loan and cars etc. I would have no problem watching non league IF I believed in the club and our owners/board again - ie they made me proud - like FC United if you like. Oh how different it should have been but for 3 men. ===

Advert

The people with access to the facts have invested their money in the club including the Chief Executive.

Have they really?

Their money?

Any money?

You sure about that?

The same person via the same source that told you BSI had invested £150,000 and no doubt you believed that too

Maybe time for a rethink?

Have they really?

Their money?

Any money?

You sure about that?

The same person via the same source that told you BSI had invested £150,000 and no doubt you believed that too

Maybe time for a rethink?

The time for shareholders to hold those in charge to account is the AGM. I am unimpressed that has been delayed to Feb, but I don't see the point in starting rumours without objective evidence. It would help in the meantime if the supporters club behaved more constructively and asked the right questions face to face taking up the chances on offer.

The time for shareholders to hold those in charge to account is the AGM. I am unimpressed that has been delayed to Feb, but I don't see the point in starting rumours without objective evidence. It would help in the meantime if the supporters club behaved more constructively and asked the right questions face to face.

And face to face do we think the club would be honest?

They haven't done very well so far have they

And the problem is there is no trust so honest or not, will anyone actually believe them?

People should be able to judge for themselves and they can do that if the board face their fanbase as requested.

The time for shareholders to hold those in charge to account is the AGM. I am unimpressed that has been delayed to Feb, but I don't see the point in starting rumours without objective evidence. .

So this bloke who has had numerous jobs in football and was sacked from one, losing his unfair dismissal case, suddenly rocks up at Vale. He's a West Ham fan, he's never been to Vale Park before but still decides he'll put £250,000 of his own money into the club. Would you do that with your money if you had sufficient funds?

So this bloke who has had numerous jobs in football and was sacked from one, losing his unfair dismissal case, suddenly rocks up at Vale. He's a West Ham fan, he's never been to Vale Park before but still decides he'll put £250,000 of his own money into the club. Would you do that with your money if you had sufficient funds?

money? In? 250000? In? Invested? He? Vale? Put them in order in your own time.

The club and supporters are in a bad place at the moment. That does not need adding to by an ill focused protest making Vale Park an unpleasant place to be and play. Need to get behind Micky Adams and the team and hang on as best we can until January. If there is a budget to strengthen the squad and we are still in touch with the play offs it could be an interesting second half of the season. I certainly don't see any better managers than Micky Adams out there willing to come to Port Vale.

Ill focused protest,give over.

95% of the protests have been peaceful.The main exception being abuse to protesters marching up from people who were shouting get in the ground and support the team.But these very people were waiting outside the ground for the march to arrive.Many of the people on the march DID go into the ground to watch the match.The few that remained outside were doing so without any trouble to anyone at all.

The people with access to the facts have invested their money in the club including the Chief Executive.
If that is so why is there no trace of his or his mate Miller's money. Warren are you the type who believes in fairies?. I aren't and I don't believe in Lemon Top either it has been proved that he has told lies.:ohmy:

:ohmy::ohmy: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Give over.

RS even mentioned last week that the money WOULD be paid in.That would then indicate that the money has NOT been paid in.

From the Bulls Head to Vale Park.

I HOPE EVERYBODYS HAPPY

Those who stood there and abused everyone who wanted something better than this.

Dont tell me you didnt expect this.

THis is bull****! You wanted change, you ****ing got it & just because it hasn't worked out, do not for a minute suggest you didn't ask for it

THis is bull****! You wanted change, you ****ing got it & just because it hasn't worked out, do not for a minute suggest you didn't ask for it

Change was wanted yes 10/10 for observation well done.

However who voted this change through?

Change as in new owner's ie B&G until it's sold.

Change as in more open,honest,transparent to the shareholders,fan's etc.

Change as in with someone who HAS financial clout,ambition etc.

Archived