onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Surely it's now time to protest??

paulvaliant

Getting increasingly annoyed at those deciding to sit pretty on their high horse saying that they did their bit before, it's now down to the 'happyclappers' to sort it out. That's not going to happen, is it, really? Keep doing as you did before and let those who were apathetic or just plain burying their heads in the sand come and join you with their tails between their legs. I don't reckon it's a good thing that some of the most staunch and vocal protestors from before are now adopting a 'couldn't give a to$$' attitude, and consequently becoming as bad as those they moan at.

Advert

Might get a ticket for the Directors box Friday.....Fiver entrance everywhere wont be much more for the Directors box feel like a bit of personal abuse coming on!!!! some one will give me the answers I WANT BEFORE I GO OUT WITH A BANG!!! anyone care to join me???

When they get abit of a clue this may happen, the call is usually that they are sold out. This means they only sell to select people who they know wont say boo to a goose!

That's an interesting option - maybe they ought to, he does seem to have lost the ability to motivate them for some reason....

And if he honestly thinks we don't need new players, then he's daft......

Can't imagine Fergie saying he didn't need any more new players.It's like saying you can't improve your team.Imo,Micky's losing it.

Might get a ticket for the Directors box Friday.....Fiver entrance everywhere wont be much more for the Directors box feel like a bit of personal abuse coming on!!!! some one will give me the answers I WANT BEFORE I GO OUT WITH A BANG!!! anyone care to join me???

Lol.

Deakin / Miller

If ADAMS is telling you he doesnt need new players

SACK HIM

Is that part of his plan?

He knows in his own heart that there are BIG problems with this supposed investment money.Is he orchestrating his ticket so he can get himself a nice little pay off?

Surely its worth one last go? One last go at trying everything to get rid of the idiots who run our club? Even though admin may be very close

Yes the abuse to protestors was wrong, but we need to rise above it and be stood outside that main entrance on Friday and preferably trying to get in it; because the one thing I envy Stoke for is how they stormed their board out!

Just remember: All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing........ Dont let Deakin, Miller, Oliver and Lloyd triumph! === === ===

From the Bulls Head to Vale Park.

I HOPE EVERYBODYS HAPPY

Those who stood there and abused everyone who wanted something better than this.

Dont tell me you didnt expect this.

Weve had the same team for three years and they are awful

We need a complete clear out. Honestly.

Its not just this one result . We are shocking as a team.

Its non league for almost all the players once you leave the Vale.

The sooner you go the better.

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE ON THE ROUTE FROM THE BULLS HEAD TO VALE PARK.

YOU TOO ARE USELESS

Tim Barber likes this / :-)

:clap: im with ya, we cant just walk away, if we do that then theyve won we need to stand up and be counted and if the protests dont work then storm the building and drag the f*****s out

Been there, tried that - nearly got a baton - and later calmed down and thanked the copper - he could easliy have hit me. No, s#d it, our club died on June 1st - I so regret buying a ST before Cobblers game - guess I wanted to believe it - fooled again eh. Unless the BS deal can be re erected (which I don't believe) admin is unavoidable in my view - it is only a matter of when. Crowds are what 10%+ down this year - will be even more next - massive increase in salaries to pay for (MA, PD & staff etc), not to mention council loan and cars etc. I would have no problem watching non league IF I believed in the club and our owners/board again - ie they made me proud - like FC United if you like. Oh how different it should have been but for 3 men. ===

That's an interesting option - maybe they ought to, he does seem to have lost the ability to motivate them for some reason....

And if he honestly thinks we don't need new players, then he's daft......

You're beginning to make sense again...I like it :)

The ultimate protest is staying away, many are already doing that or going to start doing it

The only problem is that it is self defeating because it means its a silent protest, you're not there and not in their faces.

1,000 staying away from a game is no news, there are several thousand staying away, however, 1,000 protesting outside the ground would be massive news and far bigger than any of the after match demos so far

But that can't be done if everyone who's sick of it stays away and that's the problem

In a sick way, staying away means less protestors

The club and supporters are in a bad place at the moment. That does not need adding to by an ill focused protest making Vale Park an unpleasant place to be and play. Need to get behind Micky Adams and the team and hang on as best we can until January. If there is a budget to strengthen the squad and we are still in touch with the play offs it could be an interesting second half of the season. I certainly don't see any better managers than Micky Adams out there willing to come to Port Vale.

Archived