onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Surely it's now time to protest??

paulvaliant

From the Bulls Head to Vale Park.

I HOPE EVERYBODYS HAPPY

Those who stood there and abused everyone who wanted something better than this.

Dont tell me you didnt expect this.

Weve had the same team for three years and they are awful

We need a complete clear out. Honestly.

Its not just this one result . We are shocking as a team.

Its non league for almost all the players once you leave the Vale.

The sooner you go the better.

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE ON THE ROUTE FROM THE BULLS HEAD TO VALE PARK.

YOU TOO ARE USELESS

Well said that man======

Advert

Surely it is time to get behind the lads not protest we have a huge injury crisis or havn'you noticed!

Even you. Yes you.

Have to agree that the lads we have are just not good enough.

never were

never will be

In truth we are missing Richards up front.

Even he disappears for many a game and fails to try.

Theres no one else that we are desperate to have back

Dont dare say we are missing Haldane ?

What we are missing is several new players.

What we are missing is money to purchase players

I hope , and thats fading , that Adams is the man to sign the players but,like i say, am losing confidence quickly in him

Thoughts?....

Don't be daft, it ain't going to change anything. We've lost c£400k each season in the last 2 years... That was based on reaching later rounds in both major cup comps and better average home gates...

Unless something changes and drastically, these chaps will be forced out through necessity

how true is that.its crazy how people on here say how unhappy they are but how many do anything about it?

i dont know what to do, the protests didnt seem to work imo.

so what do we do?boycott the games, forcing vale into eventual admin?

i dont know.

all i know is that if things keep going like this, then vale wont be around much longer

If season ticket holders boycott games that will make zero difference financially as the club already has their money.But it will send a massive signal to the club of the mess that they are in.All the BS about all this investment etc is going to come back and hit them hard.They keep going on about but but there is little evidence of it.In fact there is more evidence of the lack of the supposed investment.

Friday night's attendance could very well be a very strong indicator.Will they count ALL season ticket holders on the attendance to boost the number's?

Surely it is time to get behind the lads not protest we have a huge injury crisis or havn'you noticed!
What will be tomorrows excuse?.

It's not about a bad run it's about dishonest people running Port Vale. They couldn't lie straight in bed. shame on them and shame on them whop believe them:(

Well apparrently we are awash with money, Perry says we have money available for loan players...so we have poor form, injuries surely our esteemed Manager should do what he,s paid to do and bring other players in....but no...not Micky he says he does,nt need to!!!!

Other teams are doing it, other teams like Shrewsbury are bringing players in on loan even when they are on a winning streak

c'mon Micky we NEED NEW PLAYERS!!!! even if it just shakes up the present squad

Deakin / Miller

If ADAMS is telling you he doesnt need new players

SACK HIM

That's an interesting option - maybe they ought to, he does seem to have lost the ability to motivate them for some reason....

And if he honestly thinks we don't need new players, then he's daft......

So thats it?? a few morons give a bit of abuse and now everybody hasnt got the stomach for round 2???

I didnt protest on opening game, however nor did i choose to hurl abuse, i took a decision to see what happened in the first few weeks of season.

Those that did hurl abuse shame on you.

I protested and joined the previous march, im ready & willing to do it again and have been for 2 months.

Im nit fussed if someone wants to hurl abuse at me, good luck to them, but they wouldnt stop me fighting (not literally Admins) for my club.

Deakin, Lloyd & Miller are scum, utter utter lying scum and we need to take action. So yes, happy clappers, abusers, and first time round protestors if you have even a shred of love left, you will be at the main entrance on Friday and will block These three pieces of trash in until we get our answers.

Your right, and uv just made me think that we shouldn't let those idiots who refuse to open their eyes stop us fighting for what we believe in- port vale football club. It only takes men to stand idley by for evil to prevail, so let's take our club back.

Your right, and uv just made me think that we shouldn't let those idiots who refuse to open their eyes stop us fighting for what we believe in- port vale football club. It only takes men to stand idley by for evil to prevail, so let's take our club back.

Well i will be there, im not sure whether i will actually go through the turnstile & take my seat or not as a STholder but i will definately be there at full time.

And if people want to hurl abuse at me then fine, but they wont stop me voicing my opinion!!

Archived