onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Surely it's now time to protest??

paulvaliant

Change was wanted yes 10/10 for observation well done.

However who voted this change through?

Change as in new owner's ie B&G until it's sold.

Change as in more open,honest,transparent to the shareholders,fan's etc.

Change as in with someone who HAS financial clout,ambition etc.

These were promises made by the new custodians and promises that were believed by B & G etc. The fact they haven't delivered thus far is completely irrelevant to the situation- the change that happened was deemed acceptable by the protest groups

Advert

These were promises made by the new custodians and promises that were believed by B & G etc. The fact they haven't delivered thus far is completely irrelevant to the situation- the change that happened was deemed acceptable by the protest groups

10/10 again

Promises made,but promises failed.

Voted through by postal votes where there was no option to vote NO anyway.

My point is, all this "I hope you're happy" is ridiculous. No one is ****ing happy that the promises of new investment and a brighter future have not happened

Agreed, there's an awful lot of finger pointing from both sides which will get us nowhere. The focus needs to be on the now rather than the past.

Agreed, there's an awful lot of finger pointing from both sides which will get us nowhere. The focus needs to be on the now rather than the past.

Exactly- there is a surprisingly small number of people that should be shouldering the blame for this. Not protestors, fence sitters or happy clappers

I'm not happy with protesting anymore, there are far too many halfwits who can't see the wood for the trees that blame protests, which only detracts from the real issues, for me it's just best to sit back and do nothing! All will come out in the wash!

THis is bull****! You wanted change, you ****ing got it & just because it hasn't worked out, do not for a minute suggest you didn't ask for it

Sorry don't see any change,the club has not been sold,there is no investment,it is the same lot in control only now fronted up by Deakin and Miller* and all they have done is run up more debt and asset strip income streams.....the state of the club now you would have to pay Mo Chaudry to take it on and Mo Chaudry is probably the only realistic hope the club has.

*That all the postal votes were decided before the stamps were dry

even without the Supporters club Robbie Williams proxy would suggest

that it is very much "carry on cartel" at Vale.

It looks like a director,walks like a director quacks like a director etc,etc.

I'm not happy with protesting anymore, there are far too many halfwits who can't see the wood for the trees that blame protests, which only detracts from the real issues, for me it's just best to sit back and do nothing! All will come out in the wash!

Be careful tosh you may be classed as not a true supporter!

We can't seem to agree whether to even protest.

Deakin and Miller will be ****ing themselves.

I went to every post-match protest and would do it again.

I'm not bothered that some fans think I'm wrong. I know that I'm not and the few short months since June have proved that to be the case.

The SC will produce a vote of no-confidence on Thursday night but, in truth, has there ever been confidence in them? Just hope and blind optimism

If anyone want's to protest, count me in =========

Archived