onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Advert

20 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Remainers are just blind to everything. They literally kicked off about a bell ringing. 

They are planning on boycotting 50p pieces. 

Sneering and gloating? Yes but I feel that's justified after the disgusting abuse and lies levelled at me and others on here.

I wonder if SOME PEOPLE ON HERE will start being truthful about their attitudes towards brexit now that their arguments over the last few years are in tatters? 

I'm just finding it all absolutely hilarious now. Imagine boycotting a 50p coin, or being so triggered by DEMOCRACY?

Will they ditch their brand new blue passports as well?

2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

So can you assure me that this time next year we will be better off than we are now?  Can you assure me that Brexit will work for me and other ordinary folk in the street and can you explain how we will notice this.

I for one cannot, but can you assure me you wont?

3 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

So can you assure me that this time next year we will be better off than we are now?  Can you assure me that Brexit will work for me and other ordinary folk in the street and can you explain how we will notice this.

Can't assure you of much Jacko, that's what remain didn't realise when they tried to assure us of the blatent unknown.

One thing that can currently be assured is that the people who ultimately govern you and I in the UK will be directly accountable for their performance every few years and that there will not be a conflict of interest with 27 other vastly different countries. If that's your metric then yes, you will be much better off.

48 minutes ago, Davebrad said:

you're doing what you acussed me of, I gave you a honest answer, and personally I do believe we will be, but who knows, if we will wake up in the morning...

This was precisely my point, who knows?  Yet we were promised these sunny uplands of Brexit and now people like you are saying "who knows" when I ask them if we will get it.  Does that not make you understand why those of us who did not want Brexit had bloody good reasons for our decision.  It is a total leap in the dark when even its strongest advocates don't know what will happen.  Rees Mogg claimed it could take up to 50 years before the country sees the full benefit.  Even Farage said, " “I never said it would be a beneficial thing to leave and everyone would be better off, just that we would be self-governing.” So this whole buggers muddle has been all about this nebulous idea of "sovereignty".  I just hope sovereignty puts food on the tables of the poorest families in this country - not that Farage an Rees Mogg give a toss about them.

And by the way - I don't give a monkey's about the 50p coin!

21 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

This was precisely my point, who knows?  Yet we were promised these sunny uplands of Brexit and now people like you are saying "who knows" when I ask them if we will get it.  Does that not make you understand why those of us who did not want Brexit had bloody good reasons for our decision.  It is a total leap in the dark when even its strongest advocates don't know what will happen.  Rees Mogg claimed it could take up to 50 years before the country sees the full benefit.  Even Farage said, " “I never said it would be a beneficial thing to leave and everyone would be better off, just that we would be self-governing.” So this whole buggers muddle has been all about this nebulous idea of "sovereignty".  I just hope sovereignty puts food on the tables of the poorest families in this country - not that Farage an Rees Mogg give a toss about them.

round and round and round we go.

One side said they knew for certain what would happen. The experts all agree they said. It will be a disaster they said. Companies would leave for the EU they said. Definite recession they said. Job losses, everyone being £4k worse off, punishment budgets, traffic jams, all the nurses will leave, we'll all get cancer and we won't be able to buy medicine.

One side said "are you happy with what we have? because we could do better"

"nebulous" idea of sovereignty....

...Until you stop with the silly and deliberate misunderstanding of sovereignty as a concept then we can never reach a common ground. You know exactly what it is, you know precisely that we didn't have it, you know full well that we will have it from Saturday.

Lets stop the silly games, the time for the lies and the mistruths is over, please can we have a grown up discussion instead of pretending that sovereignty doesn't exist, or that brexiteers said we'd all be millionaires. We didn't elect brexiteers, we elected the tory party. Their brexit promises is all you need to concern yourself with.

Please just accept the result and lets move on.

17 hours ago, Davebrad said:

if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen... I suppose that's silly and sneering, but you seriously can't take losing can you...as for being a rejoiner don't hold your breath.

Picture me raising an eyebrow at one Vale fan telling another they can't take losing.

12 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

your being childish again, grow up, nobody can forecast the future apart from one day we will die. The ones voting leave did so because we believed that we would be better off by being out of the eu, we were told doom, gloom and pestilence would be cast down on us if we did leave, we were willing to take that gamble to get rid of the yoke and growing control of the euro-state across the channel, and now we've left, others disenchanted with the eu beaurocracy will follow...

and also by the way, I don't give a monkey's that you don't give a monkeys about the 50p coin...

Archived