onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale are doomed

ValeMadrid87

Advert

May aswell join in with the fashion that this forum portrays our football club..

So i think if this deal brakes down (which it looks very likely) where do we go from there?? I'm sick of vale being in turmoil, I hate reading about the ifs and buts, and I'm certainly sick of press releases from perry!! Times like this when I wish I supported a good premiership team (except Stoke of course) but who can not denie that they are the powerhouse in Stoke on Trent... We are a million light years away from Stoke now, and I think that we will never be anywhere close to them ever!!... This in itself depresses me! The banter we used to share at work about who was the best team in Stoke.. That is nomore!! Because when we used too laugh and joke and argue cases, now they laugh and joke in shame for us. Smug Stoke fans, and yes we both now know who is the better team, this makes me very angry as how much money I have spent on ST over the years and away matches, all for absolutely nothing apart from shameful displays, it feels like I have been investing in absolutely nothing, whilst across the pond they were investing in there futures safe guard and success which has been achieved,

I was very anti seo and anything anti vale really, now I am sick of it, they have until the end of January to spend some money and get decent players in, else I am going too sell my season ticket and I will never return to VP untill we are back in championship (and that does not look like that is going to happen)

I hope someone high up at vale park sees this post and takes note because you have let everybody down and I can guarantee if success is not achieved by the end of this season, I predict you will be seeing less that 2000 per game!! I'm not the only fan that feels like this, so do the decent thing and sort it out of just **** off, I don't pay too feed you fat, greedy mouths!! I work hard too buy a ST too be let down year after year, well this time I won't be coming back!!

so what if they see it? They dont give a **** that they have let every vale fan down. Over and over. PD has been nothing but a lying ****er since his first day. Disgrace.

I mean come on we can't even beat Grimsby at home and they still expect adults too pay £20.50 on the gate, I mean come on get a grip vale, I'm begging too dis-like the club iv grown up to love, there seems to be only one club in the potteries now, and one pathetic club you decide which one of then is Port Vale

Also sorry for harping on but for how long did Bill Bratt and co keep on saying that Mo Chaudry couldn't be trusted and he was no good for the club and they were looking to hand over to real supporters. Ironic isn't it.

The situation we find ourselves in is Bill Bratts legacy to Port Vale Football Club,We are are now controlled by outsiders oh the irony

Completely agree mate.

Being honest if i was a kid growing up in Stoke now, i know who i would support and sadly it wouldn't be Vale. Who can blame kids today for wanting to watch a local side in the premiership and who are doing reasonably well, trips to Wembley, have investment. good atmosphere and crowds. Or you can bored to tears at Vale Park if you can actually stay awake.

Vale in the next few years are on the brink of administration whether we like it or not because fans are not going to put with this anymore. Current supporters are fed up and don't want to pay money for the garbage that is served up. We also face a massive problem as there is going to be a whole generation of kids growing up now going to support Stoke and not Vale meaning less income.

This hasn't happened over night, this has been gradual build up over the past decade. I hope the next decade will bring better times for Port Vale but realistically we are a lot closer to the Blue Square Premier League than the the real Premier League and Stoke City let alone the Championship where realistically i would love us to be.

I hate to be even more negative but surely it is no coincidence that this decade of decline has also coincided with the ownership of Valiant 2001. Some blame should be apportioned to them. I know other factors have not helped like Billy Bell getting rid of a man who can only be described as a genius, the Bosman ruling and Sky Tv changing football. But other clubs have adapted so why haven't we? Why have other clubs slowly but surely overtaken us? Even the likes of Yeovil, Hartlepool, Stevenage are higher than we are.

Is it any wonder that fans are disillusioned. Fans want to be entertained. I m not saying that i haven't been entertained at some games over the past few seasons but this happens few and far between.

There have been loads of threads over the past few months over stadium development and i m not against re building the Paddock if it means creating a better atmosphere. But we didn't have a problem with atmosphere in the 1990s. The problem is fans are disillusioned with the past decade of being a Port Vale supporter, me sadly included.

Excellent post summarising where we stand and the cliff edge we are standing on:(

He also said "I will of course be keeping tabs on the Vale score throughout the day. A win at Cheltenham will go down well!" on FB

Yesterday, Before he decided to go he also said the following

Busy day tomorrow, I have been invited to the Stoke V QPR game as a guest of a business associate. (still deciding) Then in the evening, Anne & I will be at the M Club for the charity event we are holding aid of the Douglas Macmillan Hospice. Hopefully we will raise a good amount of money for a great local cause. If you have a free evening, please do come along and join us tomorrow ( at the M Club, not Stoke City :-)
:D :yes: ===

sad to read...but heard this so often. last game i heard a little lad say to his dad i dnt want come again...as ive wasted my pocket money on this rubbish!! worrying aint it.? hope we improve to challenge so we dont loose fans like yourself,as i also enjoyed the same times and banter as yourself,and would be good to feel we could progress to close the gap.

Glenn Oliver, are you reading this? Young kids saying how rubbish we are. The buck stops with the board!!

May aswell join in with the fashion that this forum portrays our football club..

So i think if this deal brakes down (which it looks very likely) where do we go from there?? I'm sick of vale being in turmoil, I hate reading about the ifs and buts, and I'm certainly sick of press releases from perry!! Times like this when I wish I supported a good premiership team (except Stoke of course) but who can not denie that they are the powerhouse in Stoke on Trent... We are a million light years away from Stoke now, and I think that we will never be anywhere close to them ever!!... This in itself depresses me! The banter we used to share at work about who was the best team in Stoke.. That is nomore!! Because when we used too laugh and joke and argue cases, now they laugh and joke in shame for us. Smug Stoke fans, and yes we both now know who is the better team, this makes me very angry as how much money I have spent on ST over the years and away matches, all for absolutely nothing apart from shameful displays, it feels like I have been investing in absolutely nothing, whilst across the pond they were investing in there futures safe guard and success which has been achieved,

I was very anti seo and anything anti vale really, now I am sick of it, they have until the end of January to spend some money and get decent players in, else I am going too sell my season ticket and I will never return to VP untill we are back in championship (and that does not look like that is going to happen)

I hope someone high up at vale park sees this post and takes note because you have let everybody down and I can guarantee if success is not achieved by the end of this season, I predict you will be seeing less that 2000 per game!! I'm not the only fan that feels like this, so do the decent thing and sort it out of just **** off, I don't pay too feed you fat, greedy mouths!! I work hard too buy a ST too be let down year after year, well this time I won't be coming back!!

You'll be lucky if anyone wants to buy your season ticket off you...

Mate your username says it all. You were born in 87? You first new Vale as a strong Championship (Division 1) club and then have watched us not achieve a promotion since, and 2 relegations.

Look back at Vale's overall history to realise that lower league football has pretty much always been the case.

Yes we have to be ambitious and Port Vale should really be a League 1 side at least, but you have to balance expectation with being realistic.

I was born in 86, I've only seen us demise as well, but contrary to this huge slump in form, I believe in Adams. I'm disillusioned by the board matters but knowing there is no easy and quick fix I will not start making irrational demands for change and join in any protests.

Being a Port Vale fan is hard, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Up the Vale.

Look back at Vale's overall history to realise that lower league football has pretty much always been the case.

Yes we have to be ambitious and Port Vale should really be a League 1 side at least, but you have to balance expectation with being realistic.

I was born in 86, I've only seen us demise as well, but contrary to this huge slump in form, I believe in Adams. I'm disillusioned by the board matters but knowing there is no easy and quick fix I will not start making irrational demands for change and join in any protests.

Being a Port Vale fan is hard, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Up the Vale.

Hi NN

Personally I do not think it is irrational to expect Lloyd, Deakin & Miller to keep their promise of being open, honest and transparent. The board are slowing killing our club and for that reason I am giving them no more time. The longer they are "custodians" of our club the worse it will get.

Aye. Rather than giving giving control to Chaudry for a 1.2M share purchase Bratt and Oliver would rather give it away for nothing.

Puts it into perspective doesn't it?

What could be motivating that decision?

The difference imo is that Mo didn't want to buy BB's shares,whereas with this deal Bratt's shares were to be purchased,so it just shows the kind of scummer the man was/is:yes:.He would sooner see Vale rot and get money than succeed and keep his shares.

Two friends of mine, brothers running a successful business and P.V. season ticket holders for many years, are fed up and one has defected to Stoke City. The other one is still with the Vale because he bought a season ticket. Doubt if he'll be here again next season.

To be fair,for the life of me i cant see how any true Vale fan could defect to Stoke,that is something i could never do no matter how bad things got.

Archived