onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale are doomed

ValeMadrid87

Mate your username says it all. You were born in 87? You first new Vale as a strong Championship (Division 1) club and then have watched us not achieve a promotion since, and 2 relegations.

Look back at Vale's overall history to realise that lower league football has pretty much always been the case.

Yes we have to be ambitious and Port Vale should really be a League 1 side at least, but you have to balance expectation with being realistic.

I was born in 86, I've only seen us demise as well, but contrary to this huge slump in form, I believe in Adams. I'm disillusioned by the board matters but knowing there is no easy and quick fix I will not start making irrational demands for change and join in any protests.

Being a Port Vale fan is hard, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Up the Vale.

Nippy this has nowt to do with when you were born. I was brought up with meagre success and accepted it and just kept supporting the team but it's different now we had the chance to get good new owners but Bratt & co chose to lumber us with a bunch of lying barstewards and I'm sick of it and so are many other true dyed in the wool Valiants. We haven't just walked away because we love Port Vale so much. Nippy come and join the protesters because we want a better future and that starts with good leadership don't you agree?.

Advert

Aye. Rather than giving giving control to Chaudry for a 1.2M share purchase Bratt and Oliver would rather give it away for nothing.

Puts it into perspective doesn't it?

What could be motivating that decision?

Bratt didn't give it away, he made approx £50k a year for 8 years and then his initial investment back.

May aswell join in with the fashion that this forum portrays our football club..

So i think if this deal brakes down (which it looks very likely) where do we go from there?? I'm sick of vale being in turmoil, I hate reading about the ifs and buts, and I'm certainly sick of press releases from perry!! Times like this when I wish I supported a good premiership team (except Stoke of course) but who can not denie that they are the powerhouse in Stoke on Trent... We are a million light years away from Stoke now, and I think that we will never be anywhere close to them ever!!... This in itself depresses me! The banter we used to share at work about who was the best team in Stoke.. That is nomore!! Because when we used too laugh and joke and argue cases, now they laugh and joke in shame for us. Smug Stoke fans, and yes we both now know who is the better team, this makes me very angry as how much money I have spent on ST over the years and away matches, all for absolutely nothing apart from shameful displays, it feels like I have been investing in absolutely nothing, whilst across the pond they were investing in there futures safe guard and success which has been achieved,

I was very anti seo and anything anti vale really, now I am sick of it, they have until the end of January to spend some money and get decent players in, else I am going too sell my season ticket and I will never return to VP untill we are back in championship (and that does not look like that is going to happen)

I hope someone high up at vale park sees this post and takes note because you have let everybody down and I can guarantee if success is not achieved by the end of this season, I predict you will be seeing less that 2000 per game!! I'm not the only fan that feels like this, so do the decent thing and sort it out of just **** off, I don't pay too feed you fat, greedy mouths!! I work hard too buy a ST too be let down year after year, well this time I won't be coming back!!

It could have been so very different 12 months ago with our 2 local businessmen, :yes:

Nippy this has nowt to do with when you were born. I was brought up with meagre success and accepted it and just kept supporting the team but it's different now we had the chance to get good new owners but Bratt & co chose to lumber us with a bunch of lying barstewards and I'm sick of it and so are many other true dyed in the wool Valiants. We haven't just walked away because we love Port Vale so much. Nippy come and join the protesters because we want a better future and that starts with good leadership don't you agree?.

Agree totally old sage, much more of this and there won't be a Vale, it's got to stop and soon!

May aswell join in with the fashion that this forum portrays our football club..

So i think if this deal brakes down (which it looks very likely) where do we go from there?? I'm sick of vale being in turmoil, I hate reading about the ifs and buts, and I'm certainly sick of press releases from perry!! Times like this when I wish I supported a good premiership team (except Stoke of course) but who can not denie that they are the powerhouse in Stoke on Trent... We are a million light years away from Stoke now, and I think that we will never be anywhere close to them ever!!... This in itself depresses me! The banter we used to share at work about who was the best team in Stoke.. That is nomore!! Because when we used too laugh and joke and argue cases, now they laugh and joke in shame for us. Smug Stoke fans, and yes we both now know who is the better team, this makes me very angry as how much money I have spent on ST over the years and away matches, all for absolutely nothing apart from shameful displays, it feels like I have been investing in absolutely nothing, whilst across the pond they were investing in there futures safe guard and success which has been achieved,

I was very anti seo and anything anti vale really, now I am sick of it, they have until the end of January to spend some money and get decent players in, else I am going too sell my season ticket and I will never return to VP untill we are back in championship (and that does not look like that is going to happen)

I hope someone high up at vale park sees this post and takes note because you have let everybody down and I can guarantee if success is not achieved by the end of this season, I predict you will be seeing less that 2000 per game!! I'm not the only fan that feels like this, so do the decent thing and sort it out of just **** off, I don't pay too feed you fat, greedy mouths!! I work hard too buy a ST too be let down year after year, well this time I won't be coming back!!

My thoughts aswell, sick of hearing or reading about perry deakin making out he's some sort of savior for Vale, so unless he clears off or gets the £8 million he's promised us i'm finished aswell even though it really hurts to say it.

Two friends of mine, brothers running a successful business and P.V. season ticket holders for many years, are fed up and one has defected to Stoke City. The other one is still with the Vale because he bought a season ticket. Doubt if he'll be here again next season.

Can't have been a proper Vale fan to defect to stoke, i'd slit my throat before i'd do that.

Archived