onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lloyd - laughable comments

Alan Baker

Are you happy with the football?

Do you think it is likely to improve or get worse?

Do you think gates are going to increase or decrease

Can we survive on that basis?

Will any of the £8M go into the team?

1/ No!!!

2/ Get worse.

3/ Decrease.

4/ No.

5/ ??? Answers dending upon the purchase or none purchase of quality footballers.

Advert

Is it being suggested that BS have ****ed off completely?

And taken our £8M with them.

Ah well lets get behind the boys.

Was there ever £8m for PV?

Money for community projects which were to be matched by grants -yes, money for Dimensions- according to the people in the know- yes.

Didn't someone say that the money would be coming into and going out of PV's bank account- I'm not sure the name for that is investement!

Was there ever £8m for PV?

Money for community projects which were to be matched by grants -yes, money for Dimensions- according to the people in the know- yes.

Didn't someone say that the money would be coming into and going out of PV's bank account- I'm not sure the name for that is investement!

It would make it clean though.

Just spotted this on wiki when reading up on Joe Kinnear and his time at Luton. I wonder which Northampton Town employee they are talking about. Never mind, Luton have had a blameless financial record since:rolleyes:

In May 2003 the club was sold to a consortium, led by John Gurney,[13] and Kinnear and his assistant Mick Harford were then sacked,[13] in mysterious circumstances[14] which involved an employee of Northampton Town being the person who signed the letters which dismissed both Kinnear and Harford.

Has this John Gurney got anything to do with us?

And so it begins. I must admit it was a great piece of writing but that's all it is,it is what most of you think and that is your opinion,your all getting fired up again for a battle but for what? Most of you said you will give it 12 months but that seems to gone out of the window for some. As for my last post,it was a joke but you don't seem to grasp that.i know some are trying to drive me away but it ain't going to happen.

Grebo,

Just out of interest what are you expecting to see in the next 12 months ? ... :unsure:

Fair enough.

How are you going to judge if we are moving forward ?.

Are you expecting to see -

investment in players in January ?.

Lorne street completed in 12 months ?.

CW completed in 12 months ?.

:) go on then I will say in 12 months tongue in check, Vale top of league 1 ,RW suite complete,seats in Lorne street paddock ,CW complete with plastic pitch, area behind Bycars covered in plastic pitches bar one which will remain grass :)

I can see you being the Butt of a few jokes.:D

ALLOTT of people hear alrm BELLs ringing and are ready to start BOYCOTTing some KNIGHT matches.There are some HICKups with this latest investment deal and I hope that HALL the fans are not going to be LAMBs to the slaughter.You have been WARNEd.:D

:) go on then I will say in 12 months tongue in check, Vale top of league 1 ,RW suite complete,seats in Lorne street paddock ,CW complete with plastic pitch, area behind Bycars covered in plastic pitches bar one which will remain grass :)

OK.

Now who gave you the impression this will be completed in 12 months -

seats in Lorne street paddock ,

CW complete with plastic pitch,

area behind Bycars covered in plastic pitches bar one which will remain grass

:ohmy:

Archived