onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

How can it be right ?

Whilst I care not a jot if vale are doing well normally.

I just wonder ? How as a supporter do you accept that your team wearing your colours, that you have supported through thick and thin can be sent out by your manager to “roll over” in difficult games to save themselves for easier winnable games.

In the name of Sport, Football or just plain what is acceptable this can never be right.

How is the premier ever to pan out if clubs take Mark Hughes stance.

Do you play half your games full strength hoping for a fifty point return.

Do you put out the reserves v Man City, Chelsea, man united, Spurs, Liverpool etc etc.

Thank god I support a team that sometimes may struggle to reach the ultimate heights for one reason or another.

But who set out to win.

Surely in the interest of sport points need docking from clubs who deliberately set out to not compete

Advert

Whilst I care not a jot if vale are doing well normally.

I just wonder ? How as a supporter do you accept that your team wearing your colours, that you have supported through thick and thin can be sent out by your manager to “roll over” in difficult games to save themselves for easier winnable games.

In the name of Sport, Football or just plain what is acceptable this can never be right.

How is the premier ever to pan out if clubs take Mark Hughes stance.

Do you play half your games full strength hoping for a fifty point return.

Do you put out the reserves v Man City, Chelsea, man united, Spurs, Liverpool etc etc.

Thank god I support a team that sometimes may struggle to reach the ultimate heights for one reason or another.

But who set out to win.

Surely in the interest of sport points need docking from clubs who deliberately set out to not compete

Money money money Its ruining sport.

Its called survival melv... its a pity managers think PL players are mardarses and cant play more than 90 minutes a week but if your desperate to survive in the money league you stack the odds best you can

It was more of a huge gamble that he took (part of a managers job I know)Hoping that it pays off and he survives the chop.We don't know what talks, what plans are in place for them during the transfer window.But IMHO the Premiership and it's money is playing a MASSIVE!!! part in money killing off the game.Beat Coventry in the cup game Stoke get a nice wedge of money(help to pay him off :wink:)Fail to win and the gamble has been very very costly.He is relying on the Coventry win which he hope will cheer the fans up and bring in the money(that could be used to pay him off)

I dont disagree melv... staying in the prem they get a nice wedge every week but when your in free-fall it gets a bit scary [as we know] he only has a gamble left... he either takes it or trusts to luck... and he doesnt seem to have much of that

Fair point.The gamble either pays off to he trusts to luck.But he must be on very thin ice and the temperature is rising unfortunately .

Have the Coates family been working on getting someone else in to replace him?

Will they give him funds to spend during the transfer window?

Fair point.The gamble either pays off to he trusts to luck.But he must be on very thin ice and the temperature is rising unfortunately .

Have the Coates family been working on getting someone else in to replace him?

They must be a bit dim if they havent considered the possibility

Will they give him funds to spend during the transfer window?

I cant see them openly restricting the possibility, the death knell would sound to loudly

Why we talking about the sjoke??!! I couldn’t give a monkeys about them or Hughes tbh. UTV

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Nor I sir... more about the precarious position teams/managers sometime find themselves in... its just coincidence that this time its who it is

Nor I sir... more about the precarious position teams/managers sometime find themselves in... its just coincidence that this time its who it is

Surely after the gamble he took at Chelsea hoping for the win against Newcastle he has heaped a whole lot of pressure on him and his team for that game , not ideal

Also i felt sorry for genuine fans of football paying a lot of hard earned money goin to the game and being treated as though they don’t matter!! Football at the top is fu@@ed I hope it all collapses pompous tw@@s!!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

75 million for a average defender .

Teams conceding games of football before a ball is kicked.

Supporters working there hearts and souls out to get the money together to sing and back there team home and away .

Why would u want be in that league and how can professional sports players look the faithful fans in the eyes and say im deserving of my astronomical wages i pick up .

Or do they go out on the pitch and say to themselves im only 50 grand a week and the player im against is on 150 grand a week so i will spit my dummy out as its not fair and i can hide behind the excuse im underpaid when the people whowatch me are on minimum wage and have to survive on 400 pounds a week after stoppages and have to work through the night to obtain that .

Laughable judging by Stoke City players efforts there fans are being well and truly ripped off .

I will use a recent game in which i watched the highlights off v Tottenham Diouf just give up on the Ericksen Goal .

Shaquiri good at scoring the odd lovely goal but you watch never puts a challenge in .

In general these over paid players are not doing there jobs and the manager is taking the flak for them .

Premier league ,is money mad 160 grand a week for a player who spat his dummy out at Southampton ,really!!! he is lucky in my opinion to get a move i would not want a player at my club who deliberately manufactured a move away and harmed his last club Southampton with half hearted terrible displays .

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Hughes complains that Chelsea don't play until Wednesday but they have to play on Monday.

Firstly, Newcastle also have to play on Monday!

Secondly, the fixtures are determined by TV. Yes it's wrong on dozens of levels, especially for genuine supporters who may struggle to see their team due to stupid schedules. BUT MH you can't have it both ways. Top flight clubs are happy to take the obscene amounts of money from TV. MH- you are the one that has wasted some of that money on players that aren't up to the task. You have created a squad that can't even get close to competing with the top six in your league. You have embarrassed, humiliated and angered your own supporters with a cowardly team selection based on a ready-made excuse for another heavy defeat.

Your actions make me feel genuinely sorry for the true SC fans (those supporters who still went to Stoke regularly during the 90s when they were playing second fiddle to Rudges Barmy Army)

If I was a Stoke fan I would be demanding a change of manager.

I feel strongly that the FA must investigate and act decisively against this disgusting attitude by Hughes.

Thirdly, SC only have to play 38 games (plus usually two or three cup games) in an entire season. That's less than most other professional football teams!

Archived