onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Steel City Derby

Advert

The capacity was cut from 36,000 to 33,800 on safety grounds for this season, so they pretty much did sell out allocations with having 32,839 there.

Was also the 2nd highest attendance in the league, only to that of Leeds, who are top.

I could spot empty seats in Leppings Lane upper and lower and in south stand.

Upper was the away end. There was a section cordoned off and loads of Blades fans got in about half an hour late because the Police delayed the tram they were on and then blocked off the road down the hill to the ground, keeping them stood in the street for ages.

Never seen so many empty seats since the last Potteries derby.Both United and Wednesday failed to sell out there allocations.Two tin pot clubs from a **** city

What a silly and uneducated post.

People are not going to pay £40 for that game, and this crowd was a big one.

Do give us the benefit of your great insight and wisdom and tell us why you think so little of the great city of Sheffield as well.

Not sure either club can be described as tinpot if 33,000 people are willing to spend £40 to watch them. Be interesting to hear what your opinion of Vale is if so!

What I will say is though that the amount of trouble I've seen from Sheff Utd fans recently is alarming. It's almost every week I watch new videos of their fans causing problems (& in quite large numbers). I know it's at every club, but it doesn't seem like a coincidence that it appears to always be them I see online quite frequently of late.

Archived