onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next Manager

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

I do because the players cheated Brown out of job, no more cheating players for me!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Walter are you kidding? Brown cheated himself out of a job. Tactics, formation, substitutions and the arse licking of pope contributed to his downfall mate

This is what the Newport Club Secretary said when he left the club:

"I have left the club. Graham Westley is an impossible man to work with.

"I've been in the game for 20 years and I very rarely fall out with anyone but he needs to learn some manners and start treating people with some respect.

"There's no way I'd be prepared to work with someone of his character."

Agree about Pope but some players cheating they are better than this!

I know these set of players brown gathered are if organised and motivated are well capable of moving up the table Walter if we are 15th by end of November I will be happy. A push for play-offs after that is realistic along with maybe a small run in the FA Cup for revenue and morale will be superb

You couldn't do that Bea.The manager must have your support whoever it is.

I am still hoping for Steve Cotterill or Adkins.

You never know we might agree on that.

The esteemed great leader has already said it won't be Adkins, and he is never wrong or mistaken (though he does get confused with what remembering what he said sometimes).

I'd be pleased with Adkins though, even more pleased with Cotterill but be realistic - he won't pay the money for such a decent manager. I would have liked Nigel Pearson even better still but the only chance of that would be if I won the Euromillions and bought the club.

And would they come here ? It's really sad that our club name, which under John Rudge was one of the most popular and liked names in football, is now sullied badly because of the alleged double-dealing of the owner, especially over the over the Page incident. A lot of managers won't risk working for him because of that.

Plus they just might go on here and see the disgusting thread I've just read where 2 or 3 of the most embarrassing posters in the history of the internet are scathing and posting hate posts about Morgan before he has been in (temporary) charge of a single game. Now don't get me wrong, Morgan may be a poor boss, there may well be reason if he gets bad result(s) but BEFORE he has even had one game ? I'm not defending him as a choice, but people attacking him in this way before a single game is played - madness.

They are a disgrace to OVF and more importantly to Port Vale and it shows any potential manager the small but noisy and vocal that exists amongst the posters on club web sites.

This is what the Newport Club Secretary said when he left the club:

"I have left the club. Graham Westley is an impossible man to work with.

"I've been in the game for 20 years and I very rarely fall out with anyone but he needs to learn some manners and start treating people with some respect.

"There's no way I'd be prepared to work with someone of his character."

Sounds a perfect match for someone.

I would have liked Nigel Pearson even better still but the only chance of that would be if I won the Euromillions and bought the club.

Pearson taken job in Belgium managing Leuven today.

Good luck to one of the very best managers in the game, I hope he has a happy and very successful time there.

I was one of three people that had commented on the post Einstein' date=' oh we had all said the same thing by the way! Your mouth writes cheques your brains can't cash [emoji6']

Mentioning Pearson's name in any post relating to the Vale manager is living in the ultimate fantasy land, who next, Sir Alex, Wenger, Mourinho? Daft you are Bea!

I never said we had any chance of getting such a good manager, especially with your chum being such a skinflint. I just named Pearson as who I would like to see out of those who were out of work at the time. He has a job at a club with a proper owner now, so the question doesn't arise.

To be honest, you wanting Coleman is just as silly - not a hope.

Perhaps you'd enlighten us with a list of who else is on your 'approved' list - but don't include managers that already have good positions who Smurf would never pay compensation for.

Archived