onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Boycott FGR

Hagrid

Will you attend the FGR game is MB is still manager?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend the FGR game is MB is still manager?

• Yes, I will always go.
    • No, its time to make a statement.

Nice one mate, I can hear and feel yours and other pain we really are going up a one way street the wrong way and the sad thing all this passion which ever divided direction its taken in was once directed by all of us towards the pitch.

We are in cardiac arrest with out an ambulance in sight, very very sad times as we look for hope where there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

We may agree / disagree but one thing as strangers we have in common is black n white blood and for sure someone down our family lines has a lot to answer for.

I firmly believe now smurf is wanting to kill PVFC off. He probably thinks he saved the club so its his right too.

Future generations of supporters gone. They will not acknowledge Vale just their school mates who support Stoke City.

The club will die under Smurf. He obviously wants it die.

Advert

I ain't going but I ain't been all season I personally blame everything on smurf he appointed brown and after last seasons shambles I decided **** the season ticket off and play more golf let's be honest most of the time it's **** at vale park

If smurf ever goes I'll be straight back with my season ticket money

The attendances this season have been decent but I dread to think how low it will be Saturday

I firmly believe now smurf is wanting to kill PVFC off. He probably thinks he saved the club so its his right too.

Future generations of supporters gone. They will not acknowledge Vale just their school mates who support Stoke City.

The club will die under Smurf. He obviously wants it die.

I'm beginning to think that myself

Far more concerning than the few boycotting this particular game are the supporters who have just stopped all together. People who still consider themselves fans but have found better things to do of a Saturday. That's the real damage being done to the club by Smurthwaite and Brown.

Yes, desertion will be far more damaging. I've always loved watching the Vale, for 60 years man and boy, and there's nothing better when we're doing well. What we have at the moment is shocking beyond belief - utterly clueless and, worst of all, utterly without hope. Bottom of the entire football league and going nowhere.

I was so Vale mad as a kid that when I couldn't afford to go in, I used to stand at the top of the wall overlooking the Lorne Street stand to just get a glimpse of play. Now, the thought of watching the Vale fills me with dread. I went to Crawley and thought we'd made a good start but it's just fallen off the cliff edge. It's like a bad dream.

The only thing that's going to change this is to get Brown then our owner out and the sooner the better. I have the feeling though that it's going to get much worse before it gets better. I don't blame anyone for not going at present, either as a boycott or because it's too much to face.

One thing's for certain, Norman may ruin the club but one day he'll be gone and we'll survive.

Yes, desertion will be far more damaging. I've always loved watching the Vale, for 60 years man and boy, and there's nothing better when we're doing well. What we have at the moment is shocking beyond belief - utterly clueless and, worst of all, utterly without hope. Bottom of the entire football league and going nowhere.

I was so Vale mad as a kid that when I couldn't afford to go in, I used to stand at the top of the wall overlooking the Lorne Street stand to just get a glimpse of play. Now, the thought of watching the Vale fills me with dread. I went to Crawley and thought we'd made a good start but it's just fallen off the cliff edge. It's like a bad dream.

The only thing that's going to change this is to get Brown then our owner out and the sooner the better. I have the feeling though that it's going to get much worse before it gets better. I don't blame anyone for not going at present, either as a boycott or because it's too much to face.

One thing's for certain, Norman may ruin the club but one day he'll be gone and we'll survive.

I am afraid we will not survive or if we do it won't be much of a club.

Far more concerning than the few boycotting this particular game are the supporters who have just stopped all together. People who still consider themselves fans but have found better things to do of a Saturday. That's the real damage being done to the club by Smurthwaite and Brown.

I'm one of these, I started my boycott at the beginning of last season and pledged to myself I wouldn't part with another penny as long as that so called owner is around. Does it hurt, it hurts like mad, do I miss it,of course I do. The day he sells up and lets us all move on I will start going again. If he doesn't then like a few others I fear for the existence of the club.

It's not been good but with different luck and formation we would be half way up league,,this time last year I thought we would at least make the playoffs with the start we made so a lot can happen yet as it did last season,I'm not happy but I'll be going to support the Vale on Saturday.

Well said.

The one thing that everyone is forgetting is that we all want the same thing. A successful Port Vale team to support.

I don't agree that a boycott at this time would the best way of achieving that, but I'm also not blaming people who boycott for the state of the club either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived