onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

An apology would be nice ....!

Jacko51

Board say nothing

Moaning OVF'er "They tell us nothing, what about transparency and openness that was promised, call an egm, starve em out, there was a vote of no confidence don't you know"

Board say anything

Moaning OVF'er "Why are they dragging it all up, telling us what we already know, unprofessional, call an egm, starve em out, there was a vote of no confidence don't you know"

You're breeding the climate that makes it impossible to have a sensible dialogue with the club.

Have I missed something, is he on the baord now ?

Advert

Guest thecharlatans
Have I missed something, is he on the baord now ?

Owned.

Time to move on Deano. You are like some kind of demented pigeon who keeps flying round in circles looking for a worm which is no longer alive.

Owned.

Time to move on Deano. You are like some kind of demented pigeon who keeps flying round in circles looking for a worm which is no longer alive.

Personally I have never seen a demented pigeon flying around in circles looking for a worm that is no longer alive...

Perhaps you have, this of course begs several questions, the main one:

Why on earth were you looking for demented pigeons in the first place

Your come backs and behaviour is getting stranger by the minute

As any one thought why Mr. Miller has brought this subject up?

To me it looks like he wants to gain favour with the fans and wrote something that many fans would agree with.

Perhaps he thought that he was doing something good for himself and the club?

In hindsight he has stirred up old arguments.

Best to forget old dissatisfactions, we are now where we are and are stuck with what we have.

Lets just get behind the team and roar them on to victory against Morecambe.

Nowag, there are many anti board posters me included that are fed up of all the stirring on both sides.

Did you [and others] tell Lemon top you were fed up when he had a go at Mark Simms ? :unsure:

Have you told Miller that you [and other] are fed up with hearing about Ameriturf, :unsure:

Is it just the easy way out to just tell 'Vale fans' on here that you [and other] are fed up. :yes:

The Vale directors say they don't read this web site so you need to go to VP and tell them awell, or e mail or post a letter.

They don't know when to keep it zipped.

it seems mr miller is taking the club by it's nuts and dragging it forward where too i'm not sure yet

the article does again distance the new board from the old, i'm sure mr miller will be the new chair of the club which has suprised me because his past does not lead me to think he would be in the position to do this

i look forward to the next 12 months, the club is changing and moving forward compaired to 12 months ago, where too we are not privvy or sure about, hence the mistrust

they have set down targets i am willing to give them time to achieve this

up the vale!!!!!!!

Its a bad comparison because its made between what was really bladdy awefull and what is now..... it doesnt make what is any good... you are suggesting because its not what was, it must be good and we must trust them.

Its a bit like saying adolf hitler was bad so Papa Doc Duvalier must be good/better... it may be he is not as bad... but is that good?

I'm not saying it's good, I'm saying it's better!!! It's called a comparison :rolleyes:

P.S. the opinion, however, on something being good or bad is again a subjective one! For my part, I do believe that the investment from BSI is "good" - my opinion!

The fact that you would like to compare the new board and the BSI investment deal to Papa Doc Duvalier is, of course, your opinion!

But how do you know its better.... they havent done anything yet... they may be just as bad

Yet they may also be just as good...If nothing has been done yet, how do you know that it is bad?

The very fact that money has come into the club, work has started on the RW suite and it has meant the exit of Bill Bratt and the inevitable exit of Glenn Oliver, surely these are positive signs that things are getting better!

Yet they may also be just as good...If nothing has been done yet, how do you know that it is bad?

The very fact that money has come into the club, work has started on the RW suite and it has meant the exit of Bill Bratt and the inevitable exit of Glenn Oliver, surely these are positive signs that things are getting better!

I dont know its bad just like I dont know its good.... yet.

The fact that bratt has gone and oliver is going, although pleasing, doesnt make whats replacing them good... just different.

Work has been started before but never finished.... we are told money will be going through the books... not into the club... in some circles that could be considered laundering... I dont know if they are good, bad or indifferent.... neither does anyone else.... yet.

Archived