onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

An apology would be nice ....!

Jacko51

No, I am ridculing those that see fit stir up trouble at every available opportunity. Why bother digging a five month old argument up? The club moved on from Ameriturf and so should everyone else. It's pathetic.

In addition, Miller states his opinion, he did not pester a company under false pretences- which I think you have to agree is very different

Im confused Yukon

Miller chose to drag this up now

People have merely commented on it

You have lost me totally

Advert

No, I am ridculing those that see fit stir up trouble at every available opportunity. Why bother digging a five month old argument up? The club moved on from Ameriturf and so should everyone else. It's pathetic.

In addition, Miller states his opinion, he did not pester a company under false pretences- which I think you have to agree is very different[/and wanted change. QUOTE]

Thats exactly right Yukon, I was anti board and wanted change. We've got change and need to give the new board time to see if they carry their mandate through. Its time some folk give them that time and stop muck raking and stirring. Time to concentrate on the football, which i would like to say is beginning to improve.

And that should be the end of it- all this apology bull**** is nothing to do with it.

Fair enough Yukon, on this one we will have to agree to disagree

Im like you Ive had enough of the politics, I actually found both articles ammusing, you could not make some of it up.

What will be will be for now, there is nothing we can do in the short term, they have to be given a chance.

Im happy to sit here and wait for the 4.6m to be spent in the next 11 calendar months

I find it rather sad that posters aren't allowed to voice their opinion over something that has been said by a club representative.

If you don't want to comment then that's fine but why be rude to people who do?

Its the pro-boarder that are **** stirring just because they defended the Jackson 5,

Some fans did there homework.

Miller has probably released this because of his election and possibly because the questions raised over Blue Sky and Ameriturf.

Now clearly some of the supporters were ahead of the club here and foudn out how bogus Ameriturf are, but the good news is at least is that Bratt didn't sell the club to them and board members were warned off from Miller who wasn't even at the club at the time.

Now a cynic could say he sabotaged the deal in order to get Blue Sky on board but as Ameriturf were operating out of a shed and had a picture of Wycombe Wanderers on their website article about Vale, I'd say that was a good thing.

It must be relevant its in the news... today... so cant really be called history either.

I think its a little patronising [the article] telling fans they were right all along, after numb nuts has bought his shares... why didnt he say so before.

I agree SV... we are getting bored with the board dragging things up instead of letting them rest... first MS now this... will they ever learn

I find it rather sad that posters aren't allowed to voice their opinion over something that has been said by a club representative.

If you don't want to comment then that's fine but why be rude to people who do?

Is it not just as valid Caz that posters can also voice their opinion in stating that its about time all this was allowed to rest. I don't condone anyone being rude though.

Many posters have raised certain questions to which this latest article goes some way towards answering:

1. Are Ameriturf/AGS & BSI linked? Answer: No

2. Is Peter Miller part of BSI? Answer: No

3. Were the fans correct in their observations of the Ameriturf deal stoked up by Bill Bratt and Brian Melzack? Answer: Yes

4. Does the fact that BSI have refused to work with Bill Bratt an indication that he is implicated in "the something that was wrong with the deal" as discovered by Miller and raised to Deakin and ML? Answer: Yes

5. Were PC, ML and PM correct to dump AGS and BB for the sake of the club? Answer: Yes

6. Did they communicate this effectively to allay the fears of the fans and improve fan/board relations? Answer: No

7. Is Brian Melzack involved in the current deal? Answer: This would say to me no, but he wants to be recognised for part of it

8. Does this indicate that the new board/proposed new board structure is working for the betterment of the club? Answer: Yes, but they could have kept the fans informed better which would have stooped a lot of pain and hurt

9. Finally, does this actually change anything in terms of what is going on right now? Answer: No, but it doesn't half make me think, what would have happened if Bratt and Melzack had got their way with AGS and Peter Miller hadn't have stepped in and stopped the deal? :ohmy::unsure:

Archived