onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

European Cup Competitions 17/18

Advert

The young lad did very well.He had to mate.Matip and Lovren aren't good enough.What do you think will happen when Calvin comes back.

Matip is decent though I do agree about Lovren. I've defended him in the past as he does have some very good games, and I like his attitude. But he's looked like a Championship defender in the couple of games Liverpool have played this season. Liverpool need to sign Van Dijk and partner him with Sakho, leaving Matip and Lovren as decent back up.

I'd say Alexander Arnold is better than Clyne now. He's just as quick, much better technically and can also take a very good set piece. The only thing Clyne has over him is experience.

Two 1st half goals see Everton defeat Hajduk Split at Goodison and give themselves an excellent chance of progressing to the group stages of the Europa League. 2nd leg takes place in Croatia next week.

Fair play to Everton , who put the the match on YouTube . Very enjoyable game , aside from the somewhat frightening few moments when Hajduk fans threatened to invade the pitch. Everyon looked bright and sparkly , and Rooney seems very happy now. A fine player, always has been. Hajduk played their part too with some lovely football. As the commentator said , a proper European night.

Fantastic performance from Liverpool tonight against a very good Hoffenheim team. Mane, Salah and Firmino are as good a front three as there is in football, and if Coutinho plays behind them then that's quite an attack. Play like that against Arsenal and we'll put 4 or 5 past them, and probably concede a couple too.

Fantastic performance from Liverpool tonight against a very good Hoffenheim team. Mane, Salah and Firmino are as good a front three as there is in football, and if Coutinho plays behind them then that's quite an attack. Play like that against Arsenal and we'll put 4 or 5 past them, and probably concede a couple too.

They're good but they're not as good as any front 3 in football.

Agree with your comments about Liverpool's attacking flair, but defensive frailties exposed again. However, credit where credit is due to Klopp & Liverpool. Bet they draw Celtic.

Liverpool are a very attack minded side and are always going to give the other team chances. But when they are at it they can put 4, 5 and 6 past any side, and the opposition aren't going to score that amount of goals against them (or at least not very often at all) no matter how they defend, which means Liverpool will outscore most of the teams they play. I would like Van Dijk in ahead of Lovren though, and in an ideal world Mignolet would be very good back up and not first choice as he lacks the presence top goalkeepers have.

If they can keep Coutinho for at least this season and they can sign Van Dijk and another top central midfielder to do the dirty work then they can have a great season.

Liverpool are a very attack minded side and are always going to give the other team chances. But when they are at it they can put 4, 5 and 6 past any side, and the opposition aren't going to score that amount of goals against them (or at least not very often at all) no matter how they defend, which means Liverpool will outscore most of the teams they play. I would like Van Dijk in ahead of Lovren though, and in an ideal world Mignolet would be very good back up and not first choice as he lacks the presence top goalkeepers have.

If they can keep Coutinho for at least this season and they can sign Van Dijk and another top central midfielder to do the dirty work then they can have a great season.

Do you think they could make it out of their group Beechy, pot 3 draw could be very difficult or quite easy?

I probably got a bit too excited, but I would say on there day they're as dynamic as any front free and would totally stand by that comment. Mane could play in any side in the world he's that good.

Again mane is class but I think your going too far. In his position there are better. Premiership wise he's certainly up there.

Archived