onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Make The Bycars Cheaper?

Advert

I know I'm slightly off topic, but I felt the need to chip in; prior to going to the Rochdale game for a fantastic £1.00 I had a look at there web page, they were offering family tickets for one of the Easter games for £10, and that was for 2 adults and up to 3 children.... A great offer.

Fantastic £1?!?!?

It's the worst £1 I've ever spent!

Think of the enormous loss of revenue knocking £3 off away fans admission prices would have when we host the travelling hoards from Stevenage, Forest Green Rovers and Newport County amongst others.

I.....can't.......wait :clap:

You've forgot to add Morecambe, Yeovil, Cheltenham, Cambridge, Accrington, Exeter or Carlisle, Colchester, Wycombe, Mansfield, Barnet and Crawley to that list.

Colin Garlick is just a voice. A yes man. Norman still pulls the strings and will kill our club.

I posted the following on the 'Pint of Vale' Facebook page a week ago.

"Charge less for the Bycars then you can charge less for away fans. Re-invent football and tell the away clubs fans that if they only go to one away match this season then come to Vale at only 15 quid a pop!! If we charged the same for the Bycars more fans would be encouraged into there and away from the away fans which would lower the risk of fighting and hopefully the police could then stick their charges up their ass. This is way too sensible for any football club to adopt though."

Woody.

"Charge less for the Bycars then you can charge less for away fans. Re-invent football and tell the away clubs fans that if they only go to one away match this season then come to Vale at only 15 quid a pop!! If we charged the same for the Bycars more fans would be encouraged into there and away from the away fans which would lower the risk of fighting and hopefully the police could then stick their charges up their ass. This is way too sensible for any football club to adopt though."

Woody.

Stop talking sense.

It's not allowed on here you know!

The simple way is to have membership cards for Bycars, £10 or £20 for example, which entitle the holders to say £3 off match tickets. End prices are usually less than side prices, so this season it would not make a lot of difference if Hamil and Bycars were £20 as an alternative.

Good idea and a proven model in football.

Woody.

Can't disagree with that at all, very good post.

You've forgot to add Morecambe, Yeovil, Cheltenham, Cambridge, Accrington, Exeter or Carlisle, Colchester, Wycombe, Mansfield, Barnet and Crawley to that list.

Colin Garlick is just a voice. A yes man. Norman still pulls the strings and will kill our club.

Goodness, reality has just hit home reading those names.

The way Lady Luck has gone for us in the past 12 months, I'm dreading what the fixture computer is going to spit out this year.

What better way to start the season with an away trip to Colchester? Hopefully it'll be a nice hot day just to make the 4 hour+ coach journey that bit more uncomfortable. We'll no doubt get a nice, lucrative Boxing Day home fixture against Crawley, New Years Day at Carlisle, Blackpool away on a Tuesday night mid-January, midweek fixtures for Crewe, Coventry and Notts County, followed by an end of season thriller at Stevenage.

When's that Early Bird offer run until again....?

I know I'm slightly off topic, but I felt the need to chip in; prior to going to the Rochdale game for a fantastic £1.00 I had a look at there web page, they were offering family tickets for one of the Easter games for £10, and that was for 2 adults and up to 3 children.... A great offer.

Ties in with my comments on the season ticket thread, where for the average family of 4 with 2 teenagers we are after the thick end of £1000 - makes it easy for supporters to stop going

Woody.

i'd go with that shrewsbury used to do great prices for families so you could do £15 adults £5 for 1st kid £1 for extra kids

Archived