onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurthwaite Sold Up?

Smallthorne Dog

Advert

REP, please enlighten me why you not only show unwavering support for the proven incompetent NS, but you also obviously take enjoyment out of winding fellow supporters up, even ifollowing relegation. Bizarre

As I said earlier I don't support anyone aside from my family and friends and Port Vale. Rich owners of football clubs don't need support.

If people think I'm winding them up then they are wrong, I passionately love my club. I don't mind joking about the way some fans who are way OTT with their hatred and annimosity towards the chairman, who has clearly made mistakes and is culpable for the last three abysmal managerial appointments, tried to call me out and instigate yet more hate after the game yesterday. I pity them but won't be reading their bilge again.

As for everything else it's a forum for debate and conversation on all things Port Vale, not to be taken too seriously and for general conversation and enjoyment. Football is a sport and a hobby at the end of the day.

As I said earlier I don't support anyone aside from my family and friends and Port Vale. Rich owners of football clubs don't need support.

If people think I'm winding them up then they are wrong, I passionately love my club. I don't mind joking about the way some fans who are way OTT with their hatred and annimosity towards the chairman, who has clearly made mistakes and is culpable for the last three abysmal managerial appointments, tried to call me out and instigate yet more hate after the game yesterday. I pity them but won't be reading their bilge again.

As for everything else it's a forum for debate and conversation on all things Port Vale, not to be taken too seriously and for general conversation and enjoyment. Football is a sport and a hobby at the end of the day.

Fair enough. We'll cut out any dick waving contest on what Vale means to each of us and why, but I know understand why you don't feel the same level of anger to how the club is driven by NS

"Football is a sport and a hobby at the end of the day"

A club that has been a place of building memories with family/friends past and present. It's more than how you flippantly see it. That is exactly how I imagine NS thinks and that is another reason he's a burden rather than an aid.

Fair enough. We'll cut out any dick waving contest on what Vale means to each of us and why, but I know understand why you don't feel the same level of anger to how the club is driven by NS

"Football is a sport and a hobby at the end of the day"

A club that has been a place of building memories with family/friends past and present. It's more than how you flippantly see it. That is exactly how I imagine NS thinks and that is another reason he's a burden rather than an aid.

Dick wave away but I've supported my club since 1981/82, I fell asleep during my first game when I was sat in the VP's, I was a mascot, I was a ball boy, I have Robbie Earle's shorts from the play off final win. I've been through the good times and the bad both home and away with my grandad, my dad and my daughter and I've always bought a ST even when I couldn't use it thousands of miles away. As I say I support my club and that's unconditional.

I don't need to support rich football owners or daft people (not yourself) who support the same club as me.

As I say football is a hobby and a sport, it's not a matter of life and death.

In essence the same as our chairman as I don't believe he charges interest either.

No Ashley has made a profit for the club but hasn't taken any of his loan out. Smurf has made a huge loss for the club and wants his money back.

Clearly Ashley will want his money back in time built in to any eventual sale for instance' date=' [b']he ain't daft[/b] 😉

Spending £135 million on a football club without looking at the books suggests he might be!

Archived