onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank.

keeled56

So the things I listed he had nowt to do with? Wrong he was responsible ultimately for all the good and bad since November 2012. :laugh:

Love how people make him responsible for all the wrong but give him no credit for the good! Barking mad some people!

What about negotiating a sell on fee for Hughill?

He was in no way responsible for promotion, and only an idiot would give him credit for that - 95 per cent Micky Adams, who had us top of the table before going to Sheffield United - way before your chum arrived. It wasn't him that got Adams back either.

Hughill - only a fool would NOT have got a sell-on, and nothing has happened with him yet.

Your blind devotion to your 'chum' and fawning posts are an embarrassment.

Advert

How about offering hugill enough to stay in the first place ?

Sorry he'd have never stayed with much bigger clubs being in for him. Also why are you suggesting he gets involved in players salaries when everyone castigates him for doing so, he's only signed Anton Forrester this season by his own admission and still he's getting pelters for doing so even though the player himself isn't bad at all (when fit).

So the things I listed he had nowt to do with? Wrong he was responsible ultimately for all the good and bad since November 2012. :laugh:

Love how people make him responsible for all the wrong but give him no credit for the good! Barking mad some people!

What about negotiating a sell on fee for Hughill?

Your words REP;

"Positives off the top of my head;

Promotion

Competitive budgets

Club shop

Ticketing system fiasco sorted

Kit manufacturer

Kit sponsor"

Promotion??? He took over the club when we were in the top 2, almost half way through the season and cruising. Does he get credit for that? Not from me I'm afraid.

Competitive Budgets? You mean the budgets he constantly moans about that he has to subsidise to the tune of £80k every month? His doing, unsustainable. He then tells all and sundry, at the time that we were due to sell season tickets last season, and when the team were pushing for the play offs that he would slash the budget for the following season as we need to live within our means. Horrendous way to treat Page to force him out, appointed a Manager with a history of failure and then overspent on the budget...AGAIN. Then moans about it.

Club Shop - as others have said, Wildes. With deals he then used to soil Wildes' reputation amongst those gullible enough to believe every word he says.

Ticketing System Fiasco - An attempt to drag the club into the 20th Century (never mind the 21st). The downfall, Smurf would have us believe, was the cost of this system, which he apparently led us out of. There are many issues I take with this. How is it a positive that someone has terminated a project. It's not a proactive initiative Smurf has brought about, it's a reactive one. He then used it, again, to soil Wildes' reputation. The whole situation and the circumstances surrounding it, were fed to us by Smurf. Apologies for not believing everything he says. Even if it was true, the project was therefore a failure, initiated under his nose.

Kit manufacturer - Seriously, this should be so beneath our Chairman it's untrue. As others have said, Micky initiated this. It's no 5 year vision, it's no strategic direction for the club, it's the kit the team play in ffs.

Kit Sponsor - as above basically. I mean there's searching for crumbs, and then there's crowing about the letters on the front of the shirt. Surely shirt sponsors should be a given for a professional football club, it's hardly a legacy of his 4 year tenure.

The way I see it, he took over as Chairman with; a club recently promoted, a united fanbase, no debts, increased attendances (when you compare 12/13 to 13/14), in ownership of it's ground and a buzz of excitement to build in. Could you go through that list and compare our position on each of those points 4 years down the line?

Barking mad me.

Your words REP;

"Positives off the top of my head;

Promotion

Competitive budgets

Club shop

Ticketing system fiasco sorted

Kit manufacturer

Kit sponsor"

Promotion??? He took over the club when we were in the top 2, almost half way through the season and cruising. Does he get credit for that? Not from me I'm afraid.

Competitive Budgets? You mean the budgets he constantly moans about that he has to subsidise to the tune of £80k every month? His doing, unsustainable. He then tells all and sundry, at the time that we were due to sell season tickets last season, and when the team were pushing for the play offs that he would slash the budget for the following season as we need to live within our means. Horrendous way to treat Page to force him out, appointed a Manager with a history of failure and then overspent on the budget...AGAIN. Then moans about it.

Club Shop - as others have said, Wildes. With deals he then used to soil Wildes' reputation amongst those gullible enough to believe every word he says.

Ticketing System Fiasco - An attempt to drag the club into the 20th Century (never mind the 21st). The downfall, Smurf would have us believe, was the cost of this system, which he apparently led us out of. There are many issues I take with this. How is it a positive that someone has terminated a project. It's not a proactive initiative Smurf has brought about, it's a reactive one. He then used it, again, to soil Wildes' reputation. The whole situation and the circumstances surrounding it, were fed to us by Smurf. Apologies for not believing everything he says. Even if it was true, the project was therefore a failure, initiated under his nose.

Kit manufacturer - Seriously, this should be so beneath our Chairman it's untrue. As others have said, Micky initiated this. It's no 5 year vision, it's no strategic direction for the club, it's the kit the team play in ffs.

Kit Sponsor - as above basically. I mean there's searching for crumbs, and then there's crowing about the letters on the front of the shirt. Surely shirt sponsors should be a given for a professional football club, it's hardly a legacy of his 4 year tenure.

The way I see it, he took over as Chairman with; a club recently promoted, a united fanbase, no debts, increased attendances (when you compare 12/13 to 13/14), in ownership of it's ground and a buzz of excitement to build in. Could you go through that list and compare our position on each of those points 4 years down the line?

Barking mad me.

You are completely crackers, he or his money facilitated all those things, no point discussing anymore as you are intent on rewriting history.

You are completely crackers' date=' he or his money facilitated all those things, no point discussing anymore as you are intent on rewriting history.[/quote']

Which roughly translated from la-la land REP-post speak means that he intelligently, rationally and truthfully totally demolished your ridiculous post, making it look foolish and biased and a fawning embarrassment again for your 'chum'.

So that is why you won't discuss further- your post was proved to be a hapless combination of mistakes, lies and manipulations that are in keeping with the vast majority of your posts about Smurf.

Which roughly translated from la-la land REP-post speak means that he intelligently, rationally and truthfully totally demolished your ridiculous post, making it look foolish and biased and a fawning embarrassment again for your 'chum'.

So that is why you won't discuss further- your post was proved to be a hapless combination of mistakes, lies and manipulations that are in keeping with the vast majority of your posts about Smurf.

Jesus christ man, you're obsessed. Are we going to have this on every thread?

so he doesnt do something because 1% wont like it..... really?

He had more than 35 people not liking how he got rid of page but he still did it... or is that because he was white... and before you start screaming skin colour hasnt anything to do with it... it shouldnt have with JFH either

Once you start to not do something because of racists they start to win

Whatever the % is or isnt it was an absolutely stupid thing to say by a person who represents Port Vale Football Club ... or anyone else for that matter

Once you start or stop doing something because of race, aren't you then being racist. It doesn't have to be bad language or violence. If Norman rules someone out because of his colour he is certainly being racist, no matter how good his intentions.

Jim Gannon came in when we were almost dead certs to go up and he managed to **** it up. Smurf came in almost a year later and he didn't **** it up, in fact he signed the players to get us over the line.

True. We would have never signed a player like Lee Hughes under the last lot

Jesus christ man, you're obsessed. Are we going to have this on every thread?

If what I perceive as the mistaken representation of the facts continues, then I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to put my alternative opinion.

Perhaps you will also be posting the same to the one or two who continually peddle the opposite opinion - no, thought not.

While we are at it, will you also be criticising those who continually have a go at your father for not attending (his choice - I don't attack him) - no, of course not - you only choose to attack and accuse people of being obsessed when it suits.

Sailing to promotion hahahaha you lost me when you said a dressing room of a team sat in 3rd was broken!

Ok, all credit to Micky Adams. That's the same Micky Adams that about 3 days ago you said you couldn't forgive for saying he was bored of Vale. Why do you even follow us? No connection to the area and every post I read of yours is slagging us or REP off. Get a life.

You are completely crackers' date=' he or his money facilitated all those things, no point discussing anymore as you are intent on rewriting history.[/quote']

Your response speak volumes. How are those comparisons to 4 years ago coming along?

We've now got Smurfs supporters claiming the Hughes signing was his achievement. Pretty surely Micky made that signing. Must be wrong. Again though, great achievement for the 4 years he's been here.

Sent from my D6603 using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived