onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Transfer Window: Vale ins, outs, rumours etc...

robf

It autocorrected' date=' your word is not liked by IOS devices. Sorted now, that said I'm surprised you didn't misread it again ;)[/quote']

I didn't misread - you mistyped. I'm astonished you don't check all your posts for complete accuracy before pressing send. Don't tell me you are actually admitting you make mistakes?????

Advert

I'd guess Grant or more likely Streete.

If it is Streete Norman has missed the boat again.

Seems to think he is clever making players wait until the end of their contracts then wonders why they look around for another club.

Streete should have been offered a better contract when he gave Smith a deal.

Smurf said in his radio interview the other week that we might not like all the outgoing movement in January, so I'm thinking the Jones situation may not have been a complete bolt from the blue for Brown or Norman.[/quote

Is it just me who thinks Norman is praying for a sale of one of our best 3 players before he spends any money on new players.

If it is Streete Norman has missed the boat again.

Seems to think he is clever making players wait until the end of their contracts then wonders why they look around for another club.

Streete should have been offered a better contract when he gave Smith a deal.

That contradicts itself doesn't it as he clearly didn't with Smith and he didn't with Alnwick either. It would also suggest if it is Streete that he's trying with him too and may have been for a while. If it is Streete he may still remember how badly he was treated last season though I think that would be churlish as he's arguably been our player of the year this season.

We need to be more savvy in our transfer dealings.

We were in a poor state going into the window and ideally should have had 1-2 players lined up from the 1st of the month, like Coventry have done.

You have to plan ahead and prepare for the need to replace players well in advance. Brown hasn't been in the hot seat long I suppose so he's forgiven for that although I was sure I heard him and/or Norman claim that we'd been chasing players for a few weeks now. Mind you someone once told me that the moon was made of cheese and we'd be in the top six by Xmas. :wink:

Agreed, I've noticed Brown has picked up a couple of Page and Bruno's sayings which actually mean nowt. How long can a deal possibly take to do!

That contradicts itself doesn't it as he clearly didn't with Smith and he didn't with Alnwick either. It would also suggest if it is Streete that he's trying with him too and may have been for a while. If it is Streete he may still remember how badly he was treated last season though I think that would be churlish as he's arguably been our player of the year this season.

Would think Streete would be happy playing regularly every week after ******** Page kept him on the bench.

I have to give you huge thanks. Until I read this thread, containing your continued lunacy, I'd forgotten what a complete and utter bell end you are. Thanks for reminding me

What an excellent and thought provoking post :( You can be as offensive as you like, I get far worse from far bigger lunatics, shows people up for what they want to be! Does it make you feel big and clever to go off topic completely to try and abuse someone?

Now back on the post you quoted don't you think Streete has more pace and power than Smith?

Archived