onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New manager??

werstayinup

Advert

Typical - disinformation and distortion at its worst in a post.

In case anyone does not know Nigel left Derby because they have a complete nutter in control of the club (who even makes Smurf looks calm and collected ) who sent unmanned drones to watch his manager training the players. His previous problems at Leicester were purely because of standing up for his son against another loopy chairman.

Maybe you have a 'thing' for chairmen who won't allow their managers to manage - certainly you'd be in a very small minority who wouldn't welcome an experienced and no-nonsense manager like Pearson to Vale.

Ah I see it's everyone else's fault Pearson is crackers? Which chairman made up the fighting wolves story, who made him grope James McArthur, who made him incessarily bully an independent journo. It seems you've been sucked into his crazy, crazy world!

That is nowhere near my list of things required to make me come back. You really don't understand do you. Glory seekers would never have become Vale fans in the first place.

So why then did hoards turn up when we were on the verge of promotion? The vast majority of floating fans which you are are driven by success, that's clear at all levels of football.

I ain't speaking for you, you clearly have other issues with the club which I'm sure you will share when you want to do so.

That's why I suggested mid January, if Michael Brown has not had a decent return from the games in charge, the time is still there to change and allow another manager some time to recruit, the fact of the matter vale will only sign loan players or free agents, most free agents at this stage of the season you probably need to ask why they are still free agents. The club will end with 40/45 professional footballers come May, the problem the new manager and chairman need to address is the scouting next work at the club.

We have the great Dean Glover as chief scout.Wonder if he,Lloyd try to get his son back.None of the new players have been sourced by Glover.

We have the great Dean Glover as chief scout.Wonder if he,Lloyd try to get his son back.None of the new players have been sourced by Glover.

Dean Glover offers nothing these days, Poor coach Poor Manager and if you suggest (I suggest different) that the new players not sourced by Glover

And considering how he wasted most of the budget on his mates :laugh:

So based on that then Page wasted the budget on his mates and Bruno wasted his budget this close season there seems to be a pattern developing at Vale park with budgets and the common denominator is.............You guessed it Smurf ! more than a coincidence :laugh::laugh:

So based on that then Page wasted the budget on his mates and Bruno wasted his budget this close season there seems to be a pattern developing at Vale park with budgets and the common denominator is.............You guessed it Smurf ! more than a coincidence :laugh::laugh:

I agree he's failed with his two managerial appointments after bright starts, 3rd time lucky here's hoping!

I agree he's failed with his two managerial appointments after bright starts' date=' 3rd time lucky here's hoping![/quote']

He has also failed in keeping an eye on the budget with said appointments and the number of players coming in to the club, I find it unbelievable that Smurf loses track of signings.

Archived