onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Menswear Clothing Store owned by PVFC fan

Emile

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the promotional post but I wanted to try to advertise the launch of my latest venture. An exclusive menswear clothing store in Manchester.

Jutah Studios is owned by myself and my partner Connie (also a vale fan). We returned to the motherland after some time in London and Japan to create a menswear store the represents streetwear without the crazy price tags.

If your interested, or know someone who might be I've made a discount for vale fans (well you can share it with non vale fans if you like). Just select what you want and type in APPYBRUNO15 at checkout to get 15% off.

If anyone has any questions, potential ideas to collaborate then please lt me know.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy taking a look around.

Emile

http://www.jutahstudios.com

Advert

I was with you 'til I read the word 'streetwear'...I'm obviously getting too old :wink:

Size chart page doesn't load..goes to home page

Good luck:clap:

Thanks mate, Yes I was going to make a size chart and got too busy. Have deleted the link for now till I can pull my finger out.

Streetwear is just clothes that arent 'smart' or 'casual'. Its usually worn by the skaters and surfers, musicans etc etc. The kind of clothes you wouldnt be allowed to wear in Liquid (I think thats closed now hasnt it :/)

Thanks for checking it out anyway, had a ton of views!

Thanks to everyone who checked the site out. Any feedback is welcome.

I'm running a free shipping promo all week to encourage people to try the store out. Had a good reaction from a small pool of people but want to try to grow our potential customers.

No codes required so you can use the APPYBRUNO15 code on top, practically giving it away! Please share to anyone who might like / think its a good early christmas present.

Cheers!

Emile - http://www.jutahstudios.com

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the BUMP.

Last week of online christmas shopping so just wanted to keep my shop fresh in your minds for christmas presents etc etc.

Doing free shipping on all UK orders over £19.99 and 15% off for Port Vale supporters with the code PVFC15.

Plus we have a flash sale on our jackets for the next two weeks with 30% off until 24.12.16 using the code FLASH30.

Our reviews have all been 5 stars so far with loads of comments about how great the quality is. Tons of exclusive stuff so if buying as a present know you'll get something special and supporting two Vale fans trying to make an alternate living. Cheers for looking!

Archived