onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Feedback from tonights meeting?

JB78

Their tone with regard to Mark was less than enthusiastic to be honest.

They tried the old 'you do know he's not a Vale fan, don't you? He supports Man Utd' routine again.

how ironic is it was Lloyd who said that! being a yamyam fan!

also they are courting a qpr fan!

hilarious

Advert

Their tone with regard to Mark was less than enthusiastic to be honest.

They tried the old 'you do know he's not a Vale fan, don't you? He supports Man Utd' routine again.

Yeah, and Robbie's all Chelski and I go Stoke on the QT. Give me strength...............:rolleyes:

GOM

Absolutely spot on and that needs saying at every opportunity when he tries to ride off into the sunset as the conquering hero.

What about all those little shareholders who gave everything they personally could afford but now end up with no money whilst he rides off with the swag.

GOM

Absolutely spot on and that needs saying at every opportunity when he tries to ride off into the sunset as the conquering hero.

What about all those little shareholders who gave everything they personally could afford but now end up with no money whilst he rides off with the swag.

Dave, just when we thought we were at the nadir of despair in all things Port Vale we get this latest episode to sink us even further.

Unbelievable :rolleyes:

So the club has been sold out to two cockney wide boys and an imaginary

carpet company....and this will not be put to shareholders.

As the legal requirement following a request of the shares register was not complied with the EGM vote could therefore be highly questionable.

Mark Sims elected by the clubs owners has not been able to see the books

and the offer to the NLV was shown up to be a hollow sham.

The NLV need to call an EGM so that this can be put to the clubs owners....

this Board got a vote of no confidence and have no moral authority or mandate and are about to sell the club out....the EGM result removed

power from the Board untill Adams was used for "football reasons"...

so that the Jackson gang can stitch the club up.

Simple EGM vote either for Mo and Mark 24.9% each or for the unknowns with something to hide.

Can the club accept investment without proper due dilligence and PROOF OF FUNDING under International money laundering laws?

Im a little confused.... has bratt resigned or sold his shares?

If he has sold his shares he cant resign because he wont be on the board with zero shares..... unless the articles have been circumvented.

If he has sold his shares why insist he resign as part of the deal, he could have been voted off by the new members. Face saving perhaps?

To me it reads thus.... bratt sold his shares [as a condition of the deal perhaps] but its offered as a sacrificial lamb to the supporters to show they have won a part victory and consider returning to games with full support. In fact the deal will proceed without shareholder approval, input or consultation because its only shares being sold... not a takeover... and perhaps a top up loan to be converted at a later date.... where have I heard that proposal before I wonder...Mmmmm

Anyway it seems to boil down to this....

Newton gets rejected after offering 500K in new shares because he wants to run the club [with proof of funding]

Mo gets rejected after offering 1.3M+ in new shares because he wants to run the club [with proof of funding]

Mo & MS get rejected after offering 1.2M in new shares because they want to run the club [with proof of funding]

Catlin gets rejected after offering 150K in new shares because he wants a seat on the board [no proof of funding needed as it was a unilateral decision by bratt]

An american consortium get rejected... but no one knows why or how much they offered... but at least they were given a cup of tea after traveling so far at their own expense

Regeneration bid doesnt get rejected but gets lost at the solicitors

Harlequin doesnt get rejected but 2-3 weeks seems a long time in football

Others get rejected because they are chancers, no funds, property developers, not vale supporters, not local etc.

Now we have someone who puts 60K in bratts pocket being accepted [not in the club] who are not local, no proof of funding, not vale supporters, connected with property, chancers?

Bratt... the man who saved Port Vale?... really?

Invested 60K [over 8 years] got paid 250K for failure and then got his investment returned, not to mention the free ..... Sorry wandering off topic.... back to it.

We now have an offer no one knows anything about, not being placed in front of the shareholders, not being voted on, not being discussed... 2 people together but not connected.... one I would guess being ameriturf... the other being melzek? [or whatever his face is]... I dont get it... whats the selling point... whats the hook.... what makes this any better than the offers already rejected.... unless the cash injection is on a massive scale 10M perhaps.... if its as low as suggested what changes? how in hell are we better off? Do we become the showroom for plastic grass? Will the council want to call the loan?...........

Mine to Dave and why should we necesarily look forward just because Bratt and Oliver will be gone to be replaced by others with hidden agendas and no doubt with Bratt and Oliver in their pockets?

It all stinks to me to be fair given what the board have often said about investors.

£100k or £5 million?

Having said that Tim,i have always said i am not to concerned on who owns the club,Mo,Newton,somebody else,my aim was to see the end of the current scum bags.

I will certainly wait to hear what any new investors have to say but i will be totally honest and say if BB goes completely and Oliver to follow then i will more than likely be tempted back.

happy with that if it happens

equally, if ameriturf come in then the fans will have no say whatsoever

if they had accepted sims 'demands' like they have seemingly accepted ameriturfs 'demands' then we would have a voice through Mark being a genuine vale fan.

My guess is that Marks big problem was he aligned himself to Mo,so the board will think that the first thing he would do is sell to Mo and we know they dont want that.

Guest Tony Dyche

I believe we are getting close. They know what needs to happen and I believe (maybe blindly) that Lloyd and Deakin will be looking for ways to make it happen.

Oliver showed himself up last night, right in front of them and I doubt they can stomach much more. He seems to be very much isolated, and the pressure needs to mount to force them into getting rid. Lloyd is our compromise, they know that and they know what HAS to happen!

Also,is it definate that this deal is with Ameriturf? was it said at the meeting? have they now seen proof of funding.

It appears so, they must be saving up their pocket money right now if they can't conclude the deal until end September. Perry hopes it will conclude earlier if he throws in 2 or 3 free season tickets.

This all stinks to high heaven

Having said that Tim,i have always said i am not to concerned on who owns the club,Mo,Newton,somebody else,my aim was to see the end of the current scum bags.

I will certainly wait to hear what any new investors have to say but i will be totally honest and say if BB goes completely and Oliver to follow then i will more than likely be tempted back.

But Karl, that is like saying you wouldn't mind Peter Coates buying us to then shut us down as long as Bratt and co went, that's no good.

We will have a property developing agent and QPR fan and an ex Brentford employee as replacement directors but Bratt will have had payment for his shares so that's why they are preferred investors and why it won't be put to the shareholders. I feel an egm needs to be called to scupper this personally as it will be out of the frying pan and into the fire.

GOM

Me,Me,Me,Me,Me,Me !!!!!!!!!

Archived